“Very Clean and Neat”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Kumasi
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Very Clean and Neat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

Was quite impressed to see such a sparkling clean hotel in Kumasi. We went there during the season of Harmattan when everything is covered with thick fog of dust. It is a struggle to keep everything dust free in this season but the hotel was amazingly clean all the time. My mind immediately set to stay there for couple of days. The view of some chalets opposite the main building attracted my eyes and wanted to stay there but when I was taken there, I found the ground floor gloomy, dark and stuffy. As there were no rooms available upstairs of the chalets, I preferred to go back to the main building. They gave me a room which looked nice but the toilet was all wet for some leakage. So, I was again given another room on 2nd floor. This room had everything in working condition. The bed was wide, room was spacious, the toilets in good condition with hot and cold water running. The AC worked very well and I could sleep peacefully throughout the night. No mosquitoes bothered me.
I wanted to watch the Africa Cup Game with Ghana and Zambia in my room. The pictures were not coming. I called for help. Immediately the guy came and gave the TV two big slams and the beautiful pictures started coming. Many people were watching the game in the bar. As Ghana lost, the mood of all the staff were very low but that did not stop them serving the customers with attention.
The dining area was not very big. Many preferred to have their meals next to the swimming pool. The food was good.
I think, the room rents were justified. With a little bit of bargain could lower the rate to 60 USD for the spacious standard room. I think, it is one of the best places to stay. The hotel is far from the jam packed city centres and close to the main road. But one needs to keep a car to go outside. We went to have food at an Indian restaurant 'Moti Mahal'. The food was extremely delicious.

Room Tip: Visit the rooms before you make your decision.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2010

I stayed at Noda hotel for three nights and i was very impressed with everything about the hotel. the food was great,room was neat ,tidy and spacious,staff were super nice as well. I must add that their room rates are very good as well. I strongly recommend it to anyone going to kumasi.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank londonboy39
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2010

This is quite a new hotel & our room was clean & spacious. It had a firm superking bed, two armchairs & a desk while the bathroom had a (small) tub. The A/C worked efficiently.
We were there on a Saturday & the medium sized pool was being used by local young men who had come to watch the football. The hotel was otherwise not full; we were the only diners in the restaurant in the evening. the restaurant is not very attractive, with no external views, but the Chinese food we had was adequate. The kitchen looked clean & modern.
Service was very friendly & obliging - with the girls doing all the heavy portering! Even my offered tip was gracefully declined.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PetroniusMinor
Travelers also viewed these Kumasi hotels
Golden Tulip Kumasi City
#17 of 19 in Kumasi
Lake Bosomtwe Paradise Resort
Asantewaa Premier Guest House
Cocoa Village Guesthouse

Been to Noda Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Noda Hotel

Property: Noda Hotel
Address: Club Street, Fumesua, Kumasi-Accra Road, Kumasi, Ghana
Location: Ghana > Ashanti Region > Kumasi
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Kumasi
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Noda Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Noda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.