“average”

Days Inn Jonesboro AR
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The room was clean but not perfect. The shower curtain was falling out from the wall, the iron was missing and the tv was old. The front desk help was wonderful. The breakfast was marginal at best, but Panera's is just down the street.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Siddika K, Adm Asst. at Days Inn Jonesboro AR, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We take every effort to make each guest comfortable. I appreciate your comments and will take your suggestions to the hotel team members.

Joanne Jansen
Admn. Asst

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Jonesboro AR

Reviewed January 9, 2013

First off I don't understand the bad reviews.. I had to come to Arkansas for a family reunion and decided to stay at the Days Inn.. The room was nice the staff were very helpful about getting me a room on the bottom floor due to my father who has trouble with stairs. I was greeted very warmly every morning by the staff when we came for breakfast. All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs a place to stay in Jonesboro, Ar

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your nice comments about the hotel. We stress customer service in all of our team meetings. I will pass this information on to the team. We look forward to your next visit

Joanne Jansen
Adm Asst.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is an older motel and is starting to show its age. Most of the time I don't mind motels that have doors on the outside of the building. The price of the room tends to be less than in a motel that has doors on the inside of the building. I was on a tight budget this trip and needed to find a place that would fit my needs. Even though the staff were very helpful, but the room was lacking and this motel didn't fit my needs.

This wasn't a trip for pleasure or business, but a family member was in critical health in the NEA Baptist Hospital which was only a block or so away. That is pne of the reasons why I picked this place to stay. Also, they do give a 20% discount when you stay 3 or more days.

I ended up moving to another motel after three days. I was staying by myself and there were a lot of construction workers staying there as well. That made me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

They offered a "free breakfast," but I have to tell you, I would have been better off getting a McDonald's biscuit down the road. The beds were not very comfortable and even though the worker's didn't make much noise, the place was noisy! Could be that it is located on a "frontage road." I am a light sleeper and prefer a place that is quite at night. I also needed to run the heater and it never shut off! I woke congested and cranky!

Before I arrived in the Jonesboro area, my brother drove by this place and then called me. He asked if I had stayed here before and I told him no. He asked if I would rethink staying here, but told him I had already made reservations online and needed to honor those reservations. After arriving, I could see why he called me. So if you are on a budget or are only spending a day or two in town, this might be a place for you to stay.

I personally wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 14, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Siddika K, Admin. Staff at Days Inn Jonesboro AR, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MICHELLE G
Siddika K, Adm Asst at Days Inn Jonesboro AR, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012