“Great hotel and friendly staff.”

Days Inn Jonesboro AR
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
“Great hotel and friendly staff.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I stay here from time to time this is my go to hotel in jonesboro. The staff is very helpful and my room is always clean and comfortable. I will be coming back to stay at this hotel when I am in town.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The bathtub would not drain. The toilet bowl was stained and there was hair on the floor in the bathroom. The room was really dirty and needed to be vacuumed. We were short a bath towel and were told we could not have another one as the hotel was full. There were stains on bathroom door frame, a whole in the bed spread and stains on the window curtains. We had no tv remote. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed December 16, 2011

If you are looking for just a place to sleep with clean sheets this is your hotel. The room was clean and had clean sheets and towels(i used to be a maid so thats the first thing i check). However there were two things that prevented me from giving it 3 stars 1. The shower curtain had black mold on it and 2. the fridge did not work so it just wasted space. The staff was very helpful and it has a good location.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I was in the area for a family emergency so, I quickly needed to find a place to stay. Since this stay was unexpected, I wanted to find something very reasonable & having stayed at Days Inn hotels before, I was sure this would be ok. I needed to do laundry & at the price of $1.75 per machine & I had to go out to get detergent because there is no vending to purchase, it was a complete hassle. The desk clerk said "no one ever does laundry here", there is a reason for that!
The room was terrible. It smelled dirty & old & I felt as if I needed a bath as soon as I left. Save yourself the grief & stay at another hotel. There are many others in the immediate area that I'm sure are the same price & much nicer. I completed the survey & have now been offered 50% off my next stay.... I wouldnt stay for free!!!!! Seeing the other reviews, I would say that even though they say they will "fix" & "address" my concerns, nothing will change.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Sedalia
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Should have know by the look of the outside.Room had stains on seats on floors etc. Mold in bathroom stains on pillow cases, did not get under covers so not much sleep.No ice in machine. Towels poor.Air conditioner worked sometimes.Will think twice about price.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Do yourself a favor and stay across the street The pool does not work There is no cable the staff is very rude I usually stay at the baymont which 5 dollars cheaper my mistake I'll never be back again

• Stayed August 2011
washington DC
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I am finishing up my stay at the Days Inn-Jonesboro Ark.
Having to travel durring the Memorial Day Week-end I asked if they had a pool. I was told yes...They do...It hasn't been operational for 2 years.
Where is the ice machine...they haven't been operational for a year.
Can I have a trash can liner for the trash can? No..we don't have them.
Can I have the Owners e-mail or a phone number? No we can't give that out.
Usually that means he is getting so many complaints and he doesn't want to be bothered or he is illegally in this country...His name is Kazi...You be the judge.
Don't ever stay there