“Great deal”

Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Orange Park, Florida, United States
“Great deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

This by far was the best business deal we ran into while in Arkansas. Rooms plus breakfast and a conference room to work out of made the two trips here worth it. The staff is very friendly and the hospitality was great. The bar was good but the food menu needed some work. After our 2nd trip there things got better regarding food.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Gerald P, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and the review on the food. I will speak with my food and beverage team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I am attending a meeting here and stayed in this hotel. The carpet was coming up, there was 1/4 a roll of toilet paper, toothpaste in the sink, the ac doesn't seem to be functioning properly, I've been awakened twice by giggling teenage girls running down the halls, when I called and asked for help finding the hotel the girl working the front desk said, "Don't you have a GPS?"

The night desk man did at least phone the giggling teenagers and ask them to quiet down. I am ready to get out of here!!!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank JCRN326
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Cornell1989,

Thank you for your review and your recent stay with us. We are deeply sorry we fell below your expectations. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and we work very hard to ensure our facilities and services are superior. Rest assured that your comments about the Air Conditioner and the carpet have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions.

We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Janice A
IHG Care

Travelers are raving about these Jonesboro hotels

Omaha, Nebraska
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

The bathroom in my room was very dirty- Bedspread dirty- desks and countertops dirty. Booger on the bathroom counter. Bed was worn out, Lamp was broken. I had to go to the local drug store to pick up a bottle of Lysol.... If it were not a ten hour drive home, I would have left and finished my trip....

Room Tip: Call ahead of time and tell them to double clean your room!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lenny R
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Dear Lenny R,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. It is disappointing to know you did not enjoy your overall experience with us, and regrettable you were not satisfied with cleanliness of the room you received. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the honor of hosting you again in the future.

Joel B
Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Old Motel opening to outside. I stayed here 7 days and had to change rooms 3 times. 1st due to noise because the single pane glass is as good as sleeping outside. 2nd time the toilet broke. Maint didn't repair it the first day until I called again that night. It was repaired incorrectly and he didn't show the second day as promised. The third room was clearly not cleaned as evidenced by powder on the bathroom floor and scum in the tub, but at nine at night I had no choice. I had to request all new bed linens because the sheets were obviously not changed between stays. I found the bed contained numerous body hairs when I rolled back the covers. The front desk was nice but showed no concern. Shirley in the dining room was delightful as was the male cashier and that's honestly the only good thing I can say about this place. This should be a $69 budget rate motel.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lee W
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Lee W,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our dining room staff.

However, We’re sorry that you had to change room during your stay with us, the cleanliness of the bathroom and poor housekeeping services. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

My mom and I stayed a night and found everything great. The front desk clerk was helpful and friendly, the room was clean, the beds were exceptionally comfortable and we LOVED the Keurig coffee maker in the room. The breakfast buffet was a great value and the service there was over the top friendly. We would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

We always stay at the HI when in Jonesboro. Great, clean hotel. It is an older property, but it has been nicely updated throughout. Even a Kureg machine in each room. Great front deserve service. We always stay here on points as I'm a platinum priority member.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Clarksville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

Upon arrival was told that my card would not be charged because I was paying cash. I went to check out I paid cash and was told that no charges were made to my card. When I got home and checked my account had a hold placed on it. I called back to talk to them and have them remove it and was told that the front desk could not do anything about it and that I had to talk to manager. I left my name and number and was told that they would return my call quickly, they did not I had to call back 2 more times and was told that they were researching the problem. The manager then called back and was very rude and told me at the end of the conversation that "we have nothing more to discuss" and handed the phone to another employee. The only thing they told me was that my funds $300.00 would be returned in 3-4 business days when it should have not been put on hold in the first place because I paid cash. I asked who the owner was also after he told me this and he said he was and that he was helping me all he was going to. Would not recommend for anyone!!! Very rude Management and Ownership.!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Rachel_07_12
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Dear Rachel_07_12,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Jaime W