“Great experience as always!!!”

FairBridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
North Carolina
“Great experience as always!!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We always stay at the HI when in Jonesboro. Great, clean hotel. It is an older property, but it has been nicely updated throughout. Even a Kureg machine in each room. Great front deserve service. We always stay here on points as I'm a platinum priority member.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Clarksville
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Upon arrival was told that my card would not be charged because I was paying cash. I went to check out I paid cash and was told that no charges were made to my card. When I got home and checked my account had a hold placed on it. I called back to talk to them and have them remove it and was told that the front desk could not do anything about it and that I had to talk to manager. I left my name and number and was told that they would return my call quickly, they did not I had to call back 2 more times and was told that they were researching the problem. The manager then called back and was very rude and told me at the end of the conversation that "we have nothing more to discuss" and handed the phone to another employee. The only thing they told me was that my funds $300.00 would be returned in 3-4 business days when it should have not been put on hold in the first place because I paid cash. I asked who the owner was also after he told me this and he said he was and that he was helping me all he was going to. Would not recommend for anyone!!! Very rude Management and Ownership.!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Rachel_07_12
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Dear Rachel_07_12,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Bad service. Platinum priority member and was offered nothing for it, asked about my room upgrade and was given a sarcastic remark in return. No receipt was under my door in the morning and was treated poorly for asking for it.

Old rooms and flat old mattress.. Pay the extra 15 bucks and stay at the express across the parking lot!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Aatwatch1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Dear Aatwatch1,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. We appreciate your loyalty as a Platinum member. Room upgrades are not always guaranteed. They are based upon availability. I am deeply sorry there was not one available when you stayed. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas, We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Katie J
IHGCare
campbell, missouri
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I was very impressed on how clean it was and how comfortabe the beds were.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank amanda b
Kanab, Utah
Reviewed January 31, 2012

After reading some of the reviews we were unsure what to expect, with the reviews going from one end to the other.

The outside of the building is one of the older style hotels but it looks like they have been doing some updates and renovations. The young lady at the front desk was very charming and was interested in all the guest we saw her talking with. She gave us pinpoint directions to get to our room which was on the second floor and located on the other side of the pool.

Our room was very nice and comfortable. We ate in the room that night because we had one of our dogs with us to help with a rescue that we were doing the next day. The gentleman that delivered the food to the room was very nice and efficient. The food wasn't bad but the cheeseburger I ordered didn't have any cheese and the meat was cooked well and not medium as ordered. We were also missing one order of french fries.

The rooms furnishings were very nice and comfortable. We had a great nights sleep and never heard anyone else in the halls or next door. I will stay hear again if I'm in Jonesboro.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank GeorgeTulsa
Somewhere Alabama
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Aafter I checked in and signed my receipts, I was told gee sorry, the indoor pool has cracks in it and its closed. After an 8 hour drive with 2 ten year old boys, this is not what I wanted to hear. Also asked about room upgrades since my poolside room was now pointless, nothing available. Top that off with the dead bugs behind the chair in my King Suite and I am done with this one! I have pictures of the bugs.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank szq1120
Janesville, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have stayed at many Hotels, I even work at one and I will never go back to this one! Housekeeping left trash on the floor, the drawers in the desk and end table looked like someone dumped an ash tray in them and it was never wiped out. We didn't get any towels for our 2nd night and I called the front desk at 10am to let them know, they said they would get them and they never came. We got back to the hotel around 5pm and there were still no towels so I called the front desk again and we finally got them. I recomended my parents and grandparents to stay there and I was very disapointed! The hot tub had one working jet in it and it was the same temp as the pool.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family