“2/07/2013 to 2/21/2013”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jonesboro
West Washington Guest House - Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Jonesboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Complimentary breakfast buffet served in the dinning room, featuring a daily hot dish, home-baked pastries, and coffeecakes, fresh fruit, hot and cold beverages.the home-baked pastries are prepackaged like honey buns,donuts and other cakes the food is over cook and the staff eat out of it their is not but a small bread pan about half full and its to feed 6 to 10 adults that is so funny .
The bed and breakfast of Jonesboro,Arkansas .Ken Stacks,the Owner has just started putting up cameras around the house.The washer and dryer are not for the house guess use, although friend,family and owner tenant can use them .They can bring in their animals and come and go in the inn.The doors are not locked I have come in a number of time to the house open.
On my first night stay it was very welcoming the owner and housekeeper we're on site I was not given a receipt for my room.I was showed the room and were the housekeeper keeps the cleaner and towel and sheets .
My mom and i had to clean our room before we could unpack you could write you name in the dust on the dresser,nightstands and webs in the conner and on the lamps and in the shower the tub was black.
On the 2/9/2013 the housekeeper and her husband left the next thing i know is the police where here knocking on the door asked me if I had seen her husband. later that day the house was all over the house they found him and arrested him for leaving the sense of a accident.The owner said he could not come back that was not true his been back for 4 days.
I had wish to leave after the 3 day I was told i would not get a refund for my stay i paid 500.00 hundred for 2 week stay.The owner called me and told me that i has staying in a 95.00 dollar room and would not get my money back if i would like to stay with the agreement we made over the phone that would be okay .I feel like a prisoner here i have to stay because i cannot and will not pay for a new place.
This was to be a gift of my mother 2 weeks away from from my sister and here family . my sister came after my mom cause she was so unhappy with the place and the owner and staff drama .
As for me just 5 more days and its back home to Tulsa Oklahoma .This was to be a relaxing trip. do not stay here go to holiday inn or the bed and breakfast in Paragould .THis bed and breakfast get a FFFFFFFF

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Tonya S

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Excellent facilities, location and staff. Clean, good food and coffee. Quiet location, sometimes too quiet. Reasonably priced. Nice couple innkeepers.

Room Tip: The stairs seem to go on forever. Would ask (via phone) for a downstairs room.