“Average Steak Dinner”

Ranked #6 of 204 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: For over 20 years, 501 Steakhouse has provided fine dining in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. We specialize in top quality, hand cut, and award winning steaks, pasta and seafood. All of our appetizers, soups, sides, and sauces are house made using the freshest ingredients available. Our menu offers a variety of items to choose from including house favorites such as our Whiskey Filet, Hawaiian Ribeye, Cajun Ribeye, Farce Filet, and the generously portioned Cowboy Ribeye. Casual food items include our highly acclaimed Ahi Tuna, Bang Bang Shrimp, Steak Nachos, and a 10oz filet mignon burger. Our dress code ranges from very casual to cocktail and evening attire. We welcome everyone no matter what your occasion.
Kennett, Missouri
“Average Steak Dinner”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My wife and I tried a couple of their steak entrees. She got the 6 oz. special, and I got the Farce (steak with crab meat on top). The fillets were cooked according to our requests and were tender. Obviously they use a good cut of meat. Our server was very attentive and efficient. The decor in this restaurant speaks upscale, but they didn't seem to mind that I was dressed rather casually. We ate early but noticed some others that did also. Why an average score you may wonder? Although the steaks were prepared properly, they lacked any marination or spices to accent the meat's flavor. I grill steaks at home and always use some type of marinade or dry rub to add some different flavors to the meat. If you l like your steak without the extra flavors, this is your place. If not, I would skip the fillets on their menu.

• Visited July 2012

“Very very nice”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, atmosphere, music. Reasonably priced in comparison enjoyed a nice meal

Brookland, Arkansas
“The best steaks in town”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Omar's is an elegant, upscale restaurant. Be prepared to pay more but the quality of the food and service is worth it.

Visited June 2011
Jonesboro, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Omar's is by far the best restaurant in Jonesboro!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I've been coming to Omar's for years and it's by far the best restaurant around. The Farce is my favorite, but all the steaks and seafood are superb. The prices are very reasonable for the quality and amount of food that you get. I also recommend the crab cakes and crab encrusted salmon. I've never been disappointed.

Fayetteville
“What a fabulous meal!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The menu was exceptional, and the execution fabulous. The filet was one of the best I've ever had in my life. Was perfectly prepared and literally melted in my mouth. Our table of 7 shared appetizers. The tuna was scrumptuous. I thought the salmon appetizer was ordinary, but one of our diners said it was the best she'd had. My dining companions also raved about their filets, ahi tuna and pasta dish. The arugula, pear and roasted beet salad with toasted pecans and goat cheese was delicious. Our table ordered the chocolate creme brulee (yum!) and the incredible "white chocolate brownie". That's not how we would have described the brownie dessert - it was more of a bar cookie loaded with pecans and butter and ???, topped with ice cream and chocolate. It was fabulous. Service was very attentive. Beautiful atmosphere. LOVED IT!

Visited April 2012