“Police eat for free............”
Review of IHOP

Ranked #131 of 204 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Diner
Jonesboro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Police eat for free............”
Reviewed May 26, 2009

IHOP used to be my favorite restaurant. That' is until i returned from IRAQ in 2007. That was the first place my wife and a few of my friends wanted to eat. Well on this night I was charged fro something I didn't order. at the register I brought it to the attention of the cashier and she got a bit rude with me. sh got our waitress who insisted I ordered it. I said thats BS. The young lady said sir don't cuss at me, I apologized and explained I was not cussing at her but at the situation. at this point the manager came over and asked wjat was wrong the cashier said and I quote " This [--] doesn't want to pay for his food" I then said excuse me, i just apologzed for cussing near you now your cussing about me. Next JPDs finest walks up and I explained what was going on. and the officer said and i qoute " sir you are going to have to pay for your meal and leave, or I will be taking you to jail" I was appauled at all of this. Normally the customer is right, but when you provide free food for the men in blue i guess you can do whatever you want.

1 Thank kmicheli

jonesboro ar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad, bad, bad”
Reviewed August 11, 2008

I've tried this place three times. Each time, extremely slow service, incorrect order, cold food. I don't know how they stay in business.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“IHOP Pancakes and Strawberrys are the BEST thing to eat from IHOP”
Reviewed June 11, 2008

IHOP Pancakes and Strawberrys are the BEST thing to eat from IHOP

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place early...”
Reviewed January 27, 2008

I love this place early in the morning!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Portland, Oregon
“Don't eat there unless you have to.”
Reviewed January 12, 2008

Don't eat there unless you have to.