“Can get busy after everything else closes”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #133 of 202 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Can get busy after everything else closes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

We went here late on Sunday night because everything else in town was closed at 11pm. It was good but busy and slow. I would return again.

Visited January 2014

Mammoth Spring, Arkansas
“Good Choice for Family Breakfast in Jonesboro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I visited this eatery with my wife and six year old son. The waiter we had was excellent, very attentive and cordial. I had the Belgium Crepes topped with blueberries and they were mind blowing. I definitely recommend these. The coffee was also great. My son had a kid’s meal that included pancakes, eggs and bacon. He finished all of it without prodding, which is astonishing since he rarely finishes what’s on his plate. The service and food were really good and the atmosphere reminds you of a diner out of yesteryear. We will be going back.

• Visited February 2014
Jonesboro, AR
“Only go here if you have no other options!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Horrible service. This place needs a good manager. My table and the table beside us both said we wouldn't be back. It had been 2 years since I had been, and believe me I won't make the same mistake three times! Save yourself the frustration and go somewhere else.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank shoobiz
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Can't get more middle class.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Atmosphere is bright and totally fast food, but you actually get good table service. The employees are so reminiscent of "Alice," if you remember Mel's diner. You can have breakfast food any time of day. Seniors (us) get discounts during certain hours. I like all their egg dishes, such as great variety of omelets, and I love their pancakes and waffles. Fruity syrup toppings are yummy. Price point is just a tad high (they're trying to make a profit), but lots of discounts available.

Visited March 2013
Memphis TN
“great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Love this place. The menu is for awesome, it has foods for everyone. And the food is great, you all are doing a very good job. Our waitress was very nice, always tried to meet our needs even if she had 5 more tables to take care off.. really phenomenal.. Love it..

• Visited August 2013