“Satisfying”

IHOP
Ranked #122 of 210 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My kids and I along with a friend visited Jonesboro. There is something for everyone on the IHOP menu. This was good, not crowded and service was great. Prices are a bit much for what you get, but it was satisfying and everyone was happy. My daughter says the chocolate pancakes are the best!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Any time, day or night, you can always find a good meal at IHOP. The service is always good. I especially like the stuffed french toast but have never been disappointed in any breakfast item. The prices are budget friendly.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Where to start.....well we night shifters have three basic options at night when it comes to sit-down. Here or one of two waffle houses. We only come here when we are compleely sick of waffle house. At night the service is slowwwww... even when hardly anyone is there!!!! There was one great female server who did an amazing job. Miss her. Thurs fri and sat night they are packed at 2a. - you will be waiting. Now they have changed only serving a limited menu at night. Gr.

If somehow they actually wait on you in a reasonable time and they even get your order correct, the food is good. I love the cheese stix. And spinach. Yum. I would go to barnhills all you can eat buffet instead though,if you have time to wait. Weekend breakfast there is good and cheap.!!!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband and I eat at the IHOP Jonesboro often when we are in town at breakfast time. We ate there Thursday morning and had one of our most pleasant experiences. Unfortunately, I do not remember our server's name, but she was very good! Immediately brought us coffee, informed us of the $4.99 special breakfast, and had a nice pleasant personality, and sense of humor! I always get the Harvest Nut and Grain pancakes, and they were good, as usual. Also, had patty sausage and, I'll have to admit, it tasted a little off this time.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

fast service ,good food,friendly waiters and waitresses.offered menue choices many choices on the menue and I always gets the spinach souffle, and the whole grain ,healthy food