“Best place in Jonesboro for breakfast , still not saying much”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #131 of 204 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Diner
Arkansas
“Best place in Jonesboro for breakfast , still not saying much”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Breakfast options in this town are slim , if you dont eat at Ihop you have to choose between fastfood , buffets and places like Cracker Barrel and Awffle House , Yeah I know I spelled it wrong. Im a fan of Ihops pancakes so its a no brainer , we eat here once every couple of months and its just as good as any Ihop. So if you like Ihop you will like this place , if not head over to mcdonalds for one of their authentic breakfast burritos , LoL

Another thing , if you shop at Kroger in Jonesboro there is a coupon on the back of most of their receipts for buy one get one free meal at ihop with the purchase of two drinks

• Visited July 2012

Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Inconsistent sometimes good many times not so good”
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

IHOP is okay food, decent servers but not so clean tables, condiment containers. One good thing is their senior discounts and they do have buy one get one coupons. Okay once I'm awhile...if we must.

“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Breakfast was good. Try the cheesecake pancakes, YUM! Our waitress was very nice and checked on us often. The only complaint I would have was the bathrooms weren't very clean. Other than that it's a great place to eat.

Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
“Good way to punish yourself”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

OMG!! IHOP has gone to crap! I am shocked that they are still opened. My wife and I went in there once and the service was horrible and the food came out cold and our order was messed up. Yesterday we decided to give them a second chance and see if our previous visit was a fluke. No such luck! The girl who waited on us was nice enough, but the food quality was awful. Our order was wrong when she first brought it out. My wife ordered an omelet that should have had veggies and ham. It was just ham and cheese. And my omelet was only veggies. When they brought it back out they had just thrown some meat crumbles on top of mine and covered it with cheese that they didn't bother melting. And hers was much the same. When we cut into our omelets they had NOTHING in them. it was just a few toppings sprinkled over a large amount of egg substitute. I will never go back. And I will tell everyone I know not to go there. Pitiful!

• Visited April 2012
Flint, Michigan
“Rude! In need of decent management!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We have had a bad experience everytime we mess up and decide to go to this particular IHOP. The food is slopped on the plate, never made right, always skimped on, and we have never gotten everything we ordered. We always have to keep reminding them about the rest of our order. The servers are always good but if we send something back, you can always hear the cooks complaining and cursing. Then we have had the same manager give us attitude upon returning our food. She made excuses for why a steak and cheese omelet had three morsels of beef and the rest hashbrowns and barely any cheese, no mushrooms. If I had ordered a hashbrown omelet, it would have been perfect but I actually ordered mine with the hashbrowns on the side. The manager said I could just scrape it out. I wrote to corporate and they did nothing to improve our experience so I reported them to the BBB. Which is what everyone should do when they have a bad experience. The economy is very bad and businesses should be glad that people are spending money in their establishment since there are plenty of other places to eat. Then they seat an elderly couple by us who had an oxygen machine and were both talking loudly on their phones. The old man was hacking and coughing up nasty things. It was a very unpleasant bad experience.

• Visited October 2011