“Great Time!”

Dining options: Waitstaff
Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States
“Great Time!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Bennigan's on a Saturday night when a band was playing and they rocked the house. Our server (darn I wish I could remember her name), was excellent. She was very attentive and provided us with great service. The food was very good and we felt as if we got a great deal.

• Visited November 2013

Jonesboro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food-good time”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

There was a group of us (18) that had a meal to send off a co-worker to a new job in Texas. The young girl that took care of us was very good at her job. She had a couple of others to help her periodically when needed, but she took all the orders, food and drink, without error. She always had a smile and was very helpful.
The food was very good ( I had fish and chips ) and was served pretty quick and was piping hot. It was the 2nd time my wife and I had eaten there and it won't be the last. Very good... PS the reason we chose Bennigans to start with was they reserved a seperate room for us to have our dinner free of additional charge if under 2 hours. Thanks Again for helping all of us to have a nice farewell dinner for a good friend...

• Visited August 2013
Folsom, California, United States
“Jonesboro's Downtown Deserves Better...”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

than what Bennigan's has to offer. Took the family there when we were in town and it was very average. What restaurant with a kid's menu doesn't have milk! Seriously - send an employee to the Wal-Mart and buy a gallon ASAP! The food was pretty average too. Salads were forgettable as were most of the entrees. The high point was the atmosphere. They've done a nice job of making the place family friendly while also being more intimate for those out on dates. And there were lots of couples out on dates which kind of livened it up a bit.

In short, we'd go back but it wouldn't be on the top of our list. And we'd bring milk for the kids or call ahead....

Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Busy night, great service!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I went to Bennigan's on a Saturday night when a band was playing. We were with a large group of friends. As the night went on, more friends than we originally thought would be there began arriving. Our server, Jamie, was excellent. Not only did she provide great service and was attentive during the evening, but she gladly added tables and chairs to our area. She provided the best service I have had in a long time. Kudos to Jamie.

Manila, Arkansas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch here. I was not looking forward to ordinary bar food. I was very surprised! The food was fantastic! Everything was made to order. It took a few minutes because it wasn't microwaved and was so worth it. The food was fresh and hot. The server was sweet, helpful, and attentive without being annoying. I will go back often