“Great food great service great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #17 of 202 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Description: The closest restaurant to the Lexington Suites in Jonesboro Arkansas, less than 100 feet from the door.
“Great food great service great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

My experience at ruby Tuesday's was fantastic. Service was amazing and the food was top notch. Really impressed with the way the managers and staff made us feel at home.

1 Thank Zqj

Rochester, Indiana
“Just what you expect”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

It took awhile for our server to greet us after we had been, my friend was ready to leave actually. After taking drink orders our server brought out the two smallest and most dried out cheddar biscuits I think he could find in the kitchen. We both asked for waters as well as other drinks, our server only brought one of us a water. The menu here is the same as any other Ruby Tuesday's. I ordered a triple prime burger medium rare. Our server never came back and asked if everything was alright, had he I would have informed him my burger was over cooked. The next time I saw him was when he brought the bill. I will say their red velvet cupcakes are amazing, even if the service is sub par.

Visited November 2012
Batesville, Arkansas
“Ask about condiments”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Server was excellent. Manager assuming. Had prime burger and even though we may have missed the fine print, it came with some sort of mayo sauce, which my wife didn't care for. Better to ask. Steaks were excellent. Value good. Too many employees group around seating station and salad bar...had to work around them to get my food.

Arizona
“One sister two dogs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

The hamburger was great but the service was slow. Could be that they were just opening for evening service and didn't have a full staff. They did help carry the food out to the car which was a huge plus. Would recommend.

Visited August 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner at Ruby Tuesday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food and service was excellent. After driving most of the day to our destination a good meal made the drive more appealing.

Visited August 2012