“Just what you expect”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #23 of 208 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: American
Description: The closest restaurant to the Lexington Suites in Jonesboro Arkansas, less than 100 feet from the door.
Reviewed November 28, 2012

It took awhile for our server to greet us after we had been, my friend was ready to leave actually. After taking drink orders our server brought out the two smallest and most dried out cheddar biscuits I think he could find in the kitchen. We both asked for waters as well as other drinks, our server only brought one of us a water. The menu here is the same as any other Ruby Tuesday's. I ordered a triple prime burger medium rare. Our server never came back and asked if everything was alright, had he I would have informed him my burger was over cooked. The next time I saw him was when he brought the bill. I will say their red velvet cupcakes are amazing, even if the service is sub par.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Server was excellent. Manager assuming. Had prime burger and even though we may have missed the fine print, it came with some sort of mayo sauce, which my wife didn't care for. Better to ask. Steaks were excellent. Value good. Too many employees group around seating station and salad bar...had to work around them to get my food.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The hamburger was great but the service was slow. Could be that they were just opening for evening service and didn't have a full staff. They did help carry the food out to the car which was a huge plus. Would recommend.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food and service was excellent. After driving most of the day to our destination a good meal made the drive more appealing.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

great service, friendly, prompt, food always good no matter what you order. they have tons of side options that most other places dont offer