“Decent Restaurant, Good Food & Service But Really Noisy!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #10 of 208 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

For an intimate dining affair, keep this facility in the rear view mirror. Overall the restaurant has a terrific, reasonably priced entree selection. Our party of eight ordered a wide array of entrees and all were judged good to very good. I chose the Bourbon Glazed Grilled Salmon. The salmon was prepared very well, juicy and tender.

The restaurant for whatever reason, is extremely noisy, whether a full facility or later in the evening. Our table, in the corner of the room had difficulty communicating with each other. That's sad for an evening's dining affair.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Okay soo My family loved this restaurant I had the shepherds pie, husband had a 8 oz steak with red beans n rice plus fries, daughter had their version of corn-dogs n fries plus a monster cookie dessert. First the shepherds pie was better here than at the Irish pub here in jonesboro! Steak was pretty good, husband said that the red beans n rice was amazing. Daughter loved her food plus the fresh baked large chocolate chip cookie with ice cream, cool whip, chocolate syrup, nuts n a cherry was perfect we shared it! The down side prices a little high but not bad. They do not have brail menu for blind people the entrance is hard to open with no automatic doors so people with wheel chairs or other disabilities may find it hard to open them. The hall lighting outside bathrooms are very dim so visually impaired people may have trouble. Having said this the manager n staff are all willing to help in anyway they can!

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We like it and eat here often. They have reasonably priced meals.

We don't go at "rush" times because we don't like dealing with the crowds and the service is better.

The cheese fries are great, it is a large portion and has lots of bacon and cheese on them.

I usually get steak and tenders or the steak and shrimp. The baby carrots are great, they are the best I've ever eaten.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I've eaten at Cheddar's Jonesboro a couple of times now and had great food both times. Both times, I was with a different group of four people, and for the most part, everyone was very pleased with their food. I had a vegetable plate the first time and everything was tasty, fresh, and good. The second time, I had salmon, recommended by a friend, and it was also good. They can be a little stingy with the honey-butter croissants, which are really yummy! I don't recall service being very outstanding, one way or the other. The building and atmosphere inside is very nice. I think management may need to work on training the servers to be more over-the-top good and the place will have a great chance of doing well, with all the competition in town.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Good food at good prices; a step above most chain restaurants. Atmosphere was nice, more like a tavern than a restaurant