“We eat here often”

Dining options: Late Night
Paragould, Arkansas
“We eat here often”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We eat here often. Food is always good and the potions are large.

We usually get steak and tenders: 8 oz steak and has 4-5 tenders, plus 2 sides(I love the carrots). Spinach artichoke dip is good and we also love the Texas Cheese Fries (lots of bacon).

We always leave with leftovers.

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“There is a new Cheddar's in Jonesboro”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I started visiting Cheddar's in Springfield MO. and now a brand new Cheddar's in Jonesboro. Very nice atmosphere and the sevice, well it's like the folks realy like working there. This is very appearant, as you feel this during your visit. Great comfortable bar with TV;s, and when you order take away, they always make sure the order is complete. Sometimes, it's the little things that make a difference. The place realy seams to care. I will always visit them when in the area.

“Bad manager”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Went for lunch and ordered onions rings which I think is one of their best appitizers. After waiting 35 minutes and before my meal I asked our waiter to see the manager.

I asked the manager why so long on onion rings. He boldly stated "the onion rings are a pain and causes back ups in the kitchen" I said I had heard others complain as well about them taken so long he stated, " I could care less what people think about them and wished they were off the menu"

I stated you should care as bad word spreads faster than good on a new restaurant. He then backed up and said well I care unjust do not like making them!

Dear Cheddar's corporate manangment. Please fire managers that do not care when people have a choice they need to be aware.

2 Thank SpyderRiderCritic
Flint, Michigan
“Good food, great server..better than expected”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Well, I had heard that this location was terrible all the way around. I took my daughter here as a 4th choice for her graduation. The three restaurants we attempted to go to were either closed or we sat and was never waited on. Cheddar's had a very nice atmosphere. The decor was very up to date and comfortable for a family or a romantic dinner. Our server was very prompt with our drinks and had great suggestions. Her name was Keunna, I think. We ordered the 8oz steak and grilled shrimp on a small bed of rice, with loaded mashed potatoes, onion fries, I had a Maui Margarita and my daughter had a soda. My Maui Margarita was what my server suggested and it was delicious. I like that the alcohol beverages were all priced and priced very reasonably. $3.50 for a Margarita is very good. We never had to ask for anything because our server was so attentive. We will be back based on the quality of food and quality of service!

Arkansas
“Cold food , Long wait , Rude Staff”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Wow what can you say about this place. Long wait for a table which is fine but there are empty tables everywhere. Order your food and it takes 1 hour after you order to get your food , and not just our table , but many other tables. You can over hear a manager tell a waitress that they are tired of a bunch overweight customers complain all day. You can email their corporate office and you get no response from them at all.

Other Cheddars in other towns are great , this one is awful , and they do not seem willing to change