“Awesome Food, Service and Gluten Free Menu!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 210 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Great food and service. Possibly the best steaks in any restaurant, succulent and flavourful. Now have eaten in Longhorn restaurants in four states - consistent and great food. I am dairy and gluten intolerant and they have a gluten free menu and were happy to meet my dairy free needs as well.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This a place where you can get the best steak around. it is season real good. Sometime you can get real good deals. I will tell anyone to eat here.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Flo's Filet was awesome! It melted in my mouth and was the one of the best steaks I have ever had. The service was also excellent. And I appreciate it that they did not include the tip with a party of over 8 so my tip was more than what most places add in. Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is the best place in Jonesboro for Steak. We had Dinner at Longhorn Steak House on 02-15-2014 We had to wait for 30 Min. But it was worth it.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Food was awesome, service was great but the wait was an hour long to get in. tip , call ahead and get name on list and shorten the wait.