“dinner with wife o”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 208 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This a place where you can get the best steak around. it is season real good. Sometime you can get real good deals. I will tell anyone to eat here.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Flo's Filet was awesome! It melted in my mouth and was the one of the best steaks I have ever had. The service was also excellent. And I appreciate it that they did not include the tip with a party of over 8 so my tip was more than what most places add in. Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is the best place in Jonesboro for Steak. We had Dinner at Longhorn Steak House on 02-15-2014 We had to wait for 30 Min. But it was worth it.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Food was awesome, service was great but the wait was an hour long to get in. tip , call ahead and get name on list and shorten the wait.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

My grandson and I ate here at the recommendation of my daughter and same grandson who had been there 2 weeks before. I have nothing good to say about this dining experience. The tip off should have been when we entered and there were only 2 tables occupied during the peak evening dinner hours. No one else came in during the 1hour and 10 minutes it took us to get our food, eat what part of it could be eaten and get out of there. There did not seem to be an adult anywhere or anyone else in charge in the building. After waiting an extremely long time the food arrived and was cold, cold, cold. Additionally, grandson's rack of ribs was burned on the bottom and to dry to eat. Server could not be found to send food back. Beverage glasses never refilled, server never returned to our table. There were at least 6 other workers (I don't say servers because I never saw them serve anyone or do anything) standing around the entry desk visiting or just walking around the dining room. Finally ask two of the workers to find our server and tell him to bring our bill. He showed up 10 minutes later..... It was very, very hard for me to leave even a minimum tip. There are so many other great places to eat in Jonesboro, you should avoid The Longhorn Steak House and eat someplace else. I wouldn't not recommend this place to anyone, it would be a big waste of your time and money.