“Good Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dallas
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a business lunch here with 8 others. I was in a hurry since I had to catch a flight. After my food arrived I asked for the check. The waiter was prompt with service to us all. I had the shrimp appetizer as my meal and it was excellent.

• Visited September 2013

“Attitude waitress”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We went here for my sister'sbirthday. The waitress was as rude as they come. All but ruined our dinner. Could not keep drinks filled or get our orders straight. Time before the cook turned a porterhouse steak into a piece of leather. Looks.like it is time to find a new steakhouse.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Busterduck
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

These restaurants are usually good, but this one was very poorly run. Poor service, dry steaks, and a general lack of organization and commitment to customer service was surprising.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Hal H
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I have already written a review and have eaten here several times since then. I love this place. Always great service, food is the best. Always very clean. Will definitely be back

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SavedByGrace09
Springfield, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I usually shy away from chain restaurants when traveling just to try new places. Decided to stop here and had a wonderful lunch. Had their parmesean covered asparagus and it was amazing! Husband had a sirloin steak and it was very tasty and tender. I had their new summer Cobb salad and it was very good. I would order again!

• Visited June 2013