“Nothing Special but O.K.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 217 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Typical chain food. Had lunch here not long ago and had a burger. Probably the worst steak house burger I have ever eaten. Very dry.

Had dinner a few nights ago and it was just O.K. thought the portions sizes were lacking and a little over priced for what it was. In my opinion if you have to eat at a chain then Outback here is much better.

Many other places in Jonesboro I would recommend. This would not make the top 20 list.

1  Thank bnatigcomman

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Great atmosphere, late hour service although bartender did not offer last call for a coffee drink. Good vale meal for two,loved the decorations, felt more upscale than last time dining in this chain. Manager was attentive to concerns.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Been diving during the dive Arkansas challenge and just wanted a steak. Pulled in to the place which was busy and was sat pretty quickly. Server was the type that was so attentive you almost want to say something but then they leave you alone enough to enjoy your meal. Food was fantastic and above my expectations. Was even offered a to-go cup for my tea, nice touch. I enjoyed my steak and highly recommend this place even with the price its worth it.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

It was OK. I was not THAT impressed with the food to pay that much more than somewhere like Colton's or O'Charley's.

1  Thank GoHogs1234
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have eaten there several times, and always had a great meal. Steaks are juicy and tasty, service is prompt, professional, and friendly. Good bread. On my last visit, my waitress noticed my steak was slightly over cooked. I said it was fine because it still tasted great. Within five minutes, she had a new steak infront of me with out me even asking. Cant ask for better service