“I would rate this property lower if it was possible!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Jonesboro

Baymont Inn & Suites Jonesboro
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
Pekin, Illinois
“I would rate this property lower if it was possible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I was travelling with our 5 year old daughter, our adult disabled son and my 80 plus year old grandparents. When making the reservations, Jennifer went above and beyond ensuring our rooms were on the first floor and had a roll in shower in an ADA room. She was wonderful!

We arrived a 1220 A.M. to discover our room though listed as ADA accessible, had a standard toilet and was filthy. The wallpaper was falling off the wall and where one of the seams had split, it appeared have mold growing on the wall. While sitting on the bed, you could see a ring of black slime around the lip of the sink. The office chair was missing the arm pads leaving the hard plastic with holes exposed.

The desk clerk was helpful and moved us to an adjoining room which was just as dirty but had an ADA toilet. I refused to allow the children to use the shower due to the mold growing in the grout and the 4 inches of soap scum built up on the lower shower walls.

I showed my concerns to Jennifer and the housekeeping manager. Both apologized profusely but Jennifer was only able to remove 10 dollars from my bill.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this facility.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Siddika K, asst at Baymont Inn & Suites Jonesboro, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience. We have met with the entire staff and these issues will be corrected. We will be glad to discount your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Little Rock
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Most outdated hotel with a room full of necessities that did not work including the heater/ AC unit.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I apologize for your inconvenience. You did not say if you contacted the front desk or not. I hope that you did. I appreciate you letting me know your concerns. We have met with the staff and will make sure these issues are corrected
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on many occasions. This hotel does need a serious remodel to keep up with the blossoming competition. However, what keeps me coming back is the great customer service and value. I love being able to come to a hotel and the staff accomodates my needs. I always have an early morning, and Megan always prepares the bar a little early, knowing i'll be coming d down 15 minutes before breakfast is supposed to start. Mallory, the manager, is always very friendly and takes care of guests. A little sprucing would do this hotel gooda

• Stayed October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and Thanks for your nice comments. We look forward to your next visit.
Independence
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The property was easy to reach right off of Hwy 63 and close to restaurants of various price levels. The staff was friendly and helpful. The one negative was that the breakfast bar was very weak; poor selection and nothing warm.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your nice comments, please come again