“Absolutely nothing to complain about”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jonesboro
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Jonesboro
“Absolutely nothing to complain about”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

This was the best value we have found & we have stayed in a different hotel for the past week & 1/2. Large comfortable room staff very friendly. Breakfast was great **free**. Waffles, bread. Cereal. Eggs. Oatmeal. Yogurt. What else should you expect. We found the bad reviews not to be true

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Midwest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

While filling up with gas I called the Baymont Inn to verify that they had TNT. At this time the person on the phone went ahead a booked my room for me even though I told him we were across the street. When arriving at the motel the girl at the front desk said she had no record of my confirmation and that I had spoke to the main office. I assured her I had booked a room and already prepaid. She went ahead on my word and gave me my room. An hour later the booked room showed up on her system and all was taken care of. The motel is right next to a TGI Fridays and was quiet and clean. Very comfortable beds.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
tupelo
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

I booked online a double bed room with a hot tub. When I checked in and went to my room, I was surprised to find a king bed and no hot tub. I asked the front desk clerk about the discrepancy, and showed her a copy of my room reservation. I was told the online description of the room was incorrect, there were no double bed rooms with a hot tub, although she could upgrade my room to one with a hot tub for an additional $60 per night. I said forget it, and started to walk off when the man she was flirting with made a very inappropriate sexual comment. I walked back to my room a little in shock, and dealt with the room I was given. The bed and pillows were soft. The sheets were clean. The bathroom was just okay. The grout in the shower was green and black as if it had mold growing on it. The room had a fridge, but did not have a microwave. Bottom line, I will not be staying here ever again. Housekeeping was friendly, but the clerk at the front desk was more interested in flirting with the handyman than she was in helping me with my screwed up reservation. The hotel needs to make sure the online room information is accurate before they lose any additional potential customers.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank momof2ninos
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Check in was easy and staff was very nice. Our room was clean. The room had obvious signs of wear/tear but you really can't blame the hotel. I mean, if people would treat rooms like their home, the destructions would decrease. Anyway, water pressure in shower was good. Bathroom was clean. We were on the side - not a great view out the window but we were only interested in a good nights sleep before we continued our journey. The "breakfast" was waffles/bagels/juice. Oh yeah and Bananas! :) We would stay here again if passing through. Not so sure we'd want a weeks stay here though.

Room Tip: I would check and make reservations online. We saved $10 by going outside to the car and making the...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Rogers, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

Rooms were very clean. Room was well supplied and very comfortable. Location is central to about everything in town. Front desk staff were very professional and friendly. Will stay there again next time we are in Jonesboro.

• Stayed March 2012
Braselton
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

Reviews are good when trying to look for a hotel. I don't usually write reviews unless it is excellent or just bad. I don't like saying bad things about anything or anyone especially a business because I know that's their way of making a living. This hotel bathroom was awful. My husband and I along with my little grandchild went to this hotel. They gave us one room and we check the bathroom and the tub was stained with soap scum still left in the tub. We ask for someone to tell look at it, and someone did and they gave us another room with the tub looking the same. When you pay for a hotel you want the bathroom to be clean.

Room Tip: Check the room before purchasing, you can do that and check reviews when looking for a hotel.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

I just stayed at the Baymont Inn and it will never happen again. We went to Jonesboro for a gymnastics competition, so there several girls staying there and we picked this motel for the swimming pool. We called 3 days before leaving as there were some reviews stating the pool was awful or just not working and spoke with the manager who assured us the pool was fixed and the water was crystal clear and ready for swimming. This is not the case when we get there however, the pool was broke and we were told the part had been in for days and nobody had went to pick it up and fix the pool. So they lied about that and we had several crying, very unhappy girls. Then the whole motel smells like cigarette smoke and the room is just filthy. The microwaves were broke in several of the rooms and we were told well, there is one in the lobby. The whole point of having something in your room is so you don't have to go to the lobby. Needless to say, will never stay there again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family