“Best Italian Food EVER”

Lazzari Italian Oven
Ranked #2 of 204 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hornersville, Missouri, United States
“Best Italian Food EVER”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is my all time favorite restaurant. The Service is Wonderful, the atmosphere is Beautiful, and the Food words can't even describe. I would recommened this place to anyone, sometimes there is a wait becuase it's so popluar but it is totally worth it.

• Visited December 2012

Kennett, Missouri
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Love the shrimp scampi, pizza, and definately the bread dipped in olive oil with cracked black pepper. Always a family favorite!

Bella Vista
“DESERVES FIVE STARS!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had dinner at Lazzari's last night and it was great all the way! From the delicious house salad to the steaks to the Italian dishes! All first class good with sincere table service! You must try this great little restaurant!
Enjoy! :)

Louisiana
“Wonderful food! Bring your own wine.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Last night in town we found this diamond in the ruff. Almost passed it up since wine was not served. Most places without liquor license you can bring your own and this was the case. I had a seafood dish with Alfredo sauce,(think manicotti)my husband had the crab stuffed beef filet. Omg good. The bread was great and if the artificial plants were dusty we didn't see it. The service was over the top. I can't remember her name but a young cute little blond(very bubbly) she was great. The local couple next to us didn't know you could bring your own wine and we had a great conversation. Also we know good food being from south louisiana. I grew up an army brat,my mom full Italian and dad full southern. We have been to Italy and other countries in Europe and I love to cook and eat. Go to this place you will love it! The best part the bill was 35.00 and that included a 20 percent tip. Oh and good salad.

2 Thank lindadolores
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good portions and service”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The restaurant was larger than I expected and I had to walk a ways to get to the table I was given. The server was very friendly and I tried the pizza he recommended. After ordering, I was brought a loaf of bread and some pepper to add olive oil for dipping. The pizza came, it had an alfredo sauce with bacon and cheese. The flavor was good. It was enough for me to eat half and save the other half for lunch the next day. I put the left over pepper on the pizza and made it even better.

Visited July 2012