“Good Food”

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Colt
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food was great. The place was very clean. It was crowded but we were seated quickly. The service was a little slow, but they were busy. The salad, breadsticks and drinks were brought to the table in just a little while. It took quite a long time to get the main dish and to get our check at the end of our meal. The waitress was very nice. The food was way too expensive for what you get. But it did taste good. Will be back.

• Visited June 2014

Norfork, Arkansas
“always a winner!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were traveling near Jonesboro on our way home from vacation. We decided Olive Garden sounded good. We had to eat in the car, as we had pets with us and didn't want to leave them alone. Also, the place was packed naturally on a Sunday afternoon. My wife went in to place our order. Then I went in to pick it up, It was hot and ready in 15 min. as promised. I had chicken parmesan with salad and garlic bread sticks. My wife had spaghetti pomadora with shrimp added along with the salad. We love the house dressing and bought a bottle to go. She had ordered 3 shrimp for the top, but there were 6 good size shrimp on top. The only thing they forgot was my iced tea, which they quickly gave me when i told them. Everything was very tasty, especially after being on the road for 7 hrs!. The only problem we have with Olive Garden is that we do not have one in Mountain Home AR. Everyone here really wants one. Also, we had so much left over that we could enjoy our leftovers the next day

• Visited February 2014
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Awesome, with a hint of Italy.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

On the corner of Highland and Stadium, in front of Turtle Creek Mall. Famous chain, but famous for a reason. All-you-care-to-eat soup and salad starts you off. Salad comes in a huge bowl with tongs for serving. I find it delicious, Italian dressing just right. Minestrone and gnocchi soups are good. Great variety of pasta dishes. I like the apricot chicken, and I love the Mixed Grill skewered entree. This is a nice dinner. Food is consistently very edible and satisfying. You can get decent wine with your meal, or a drink from the bar. They serve a crowd, so you will not find a "signature" chef working in the kitchen. The atmosphere is an honest attempt at Italian, with some success. Servers are exceptionally well trained.

Visited August 2013
“Great Service!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've eaten at a number of Olive Garden Restaurants, but this one went above and beyond the norm. We were asked to sign the guest register with our name and address. I fully expect a note to come in the mail soon thanking us for our business. Everyone we came in contact with was very helpful and pleasant. The manager came by our table a couple of times to check on us. She gave us coupons for both her restaurant and any OG, which was good because we don't live in Jonesboro. There was also some sort of membership card on the table, but it seemed to be for this restaurant, so we didn't ask what this was about. The meal was good, but I've never had a bad meal at OG. It's one of my favorite places to eat. This place just seemed to be a cut above because of the outstanding service.

• Visited September 2013
“Great Place”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the best meals I ever had. The waitress was spot on. She never missed a step at making sure we had what we wanted before we wanted it. Plus I met my soon to be wife that day.

• Visited August 2013