“Dependable menu, very friendly and professional staff”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #32 of 209 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I am normally not a big fam of chain restaurants, but sometimes you just get a craving for a good staple, like the Olive Garden salad. We were greeted on the way in, and thanked on the way out, which is always nice. The staff is obviously robotically trained with their scripts, and coached on how to take orders.....we wanted to just order an appetizer at first so we could sit and talk, but kept getting prompted for the main entree. Not a problem, but it didn't flow naturally as it might have in a non-chain where they recognize different dining styles. Thought about getting the $25.00 lunch for two special, as it's a great bargain, but knew we couldn't eat that much food, so settled for soup, salad and appetizer which was the mussels. Plentiful and great!

So, it is what you expect, which is just fine some days. This particular restaurant was clean, staff was pleasant and food was very good.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My friend took me to the Olive Garden for my birthday. I had the Shrimp Mezzaluna and it was delicious. My breadsticks and salad were very fresh and the service was excellent. My meal was $11.99. It was well worth it for the uniqueness and quality of the food. I have no complaints about this Olive Garden location.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

great food, good atmosphere, service was great, employees were clean and very helpful, restrooms were clean

1  Thank Doris G
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Took a little long but they were busy. Bar staff very good as well. Parking limited. Two thumbs up overall.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have a local Italian Restaurant called Lazarri's that is original Italian. Olive Garden is too plain and too expensive for the food that they serve. Lazarri's prices are wonderful, you get a large serving of food for the price you pay and everything you order is excellent. Order the Mesto salad when you go, magnificent !!