“Wonderful place to eat!”
Review of Godsey's Grill

Godsey's Grill
Ranked #147 of 208 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Great service. Great atmosphere. Wonderful experience! I go here quite often and I have never had a bad meal, nor have I experienced poor service.

1  Thank Jehartley73

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I were recently in Jonesboro and decided to get some lunch. We were looking for a local restaurant. Tripadvisor listed Godsey's Grill as a great burger place so we decided to give it a try. We went in with intent of ordering burgers but after looking at the menu decided to try a couple of their specialty sandwiches. My husband had the Cuban and I had the Godsey Cristo - a modified Monte Cristo, which is one of my favorites. The sandwiches were great - packed full of the "good stuff". I highly recommend the fried green beans and the homemade "chips" (potato chips) as a side - they were very good. We will go again and maybe next time we'll try the burgers.

1  Thank BarbaraB419
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Had the kickn chicken, topped with a delicious pretzel bun, and hog wild dip! Sweet potato waffle fries were excellent! The service was not good, but bar service is not held to the same standard. But my previous visits had pretty good service

1  Thank Dannywhitetv
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great atmosphere, live music and awesome hamburgers. The "Hog Wild" appetizer is a must try. Very filling, so you won't need the side dish that comes with your burger. Plenty of seating at the bar and tables.

1  Thank Bluestang40
Reviewed February 23, 2013

A great place, very friendly, consistent food and friendly owners and managers. A real mix of customers from singles at the bar to families on their way to the game. Best wings in town!