Tripadvisor
Jonesboro
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews front desk great hotel in town breakfast was delicious easy access business trip staff was very friendly definitely stay here again omelet bed was very comfortable hgi tracey lounge ar accommodations university asu
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, nice rooms. Would recommend a happy hour at the bar with snacks to eat. 530p to 730p would be a great time for happy hour. overal this is a great hotel and the breakfast is great! The pillows were great and I slept great.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KathyS3949, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Nardij4,
Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our time with us. I hope that you will consider staying with us next time you are in Jonesboro.

Kathy S

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel. Clean and great staff. Would recommend highly. Staff was able to accommodate my needs. This is definitely one of the nicer hotels in Jonesboro. I will stay here again the next time I am in town.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello FarAway33399305206
Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that our wonderful staff was a big part of that. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in our area.

Kathy Smith

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Best spot to stay in Jonesboro. Very clean, safe, and modern. Staff is friendly and professional. I’m a fan of Hilton Garden Inn and this one didn’t disappoint. My wife and I enjoyed our get away here very much.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KathyS3949, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Hello BucktheEagle

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel and our staff. We appreciate your business and your loyalty to Hilton. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kathy

Reviewed December 2, 2019

We specifically booked this hotel because it was a little pricier than the others - assuming that would mean a more luxurious experience. However, the room was just ok - the "king size" bed was not king size, the thermostat did not effectively govern the temperature in the room (it was either sweltering or freezing), the toilet struggled to flush and there was minimal parking available anywhere near an entry. Also, for $130 a night, breakfast was not included - it was an additional $10 per person for any breakfast in the morning. Overall, we were disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KathyS3949, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2019

Dear mh7215,
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us concerning your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry that you were disappointed in your stay. Please reach out to me directly at the hotel so we can discuss this in more detail.

Kathy Smith

Reviewed November 27, 2019

The staff at this hotel were the friendliest and most helpful of any place I have ever stayed. And, that includes many hotels both in the US and in Europe, which were much more expensive. I would definitely recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to any one staying in Jonesboro.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KathyS3949, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2019

Dear mkartye,

WOW! Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kathy