All reviews front desk nice hotel great place to stay in town breakfast was delicious dry county hot tub home away from home easy access business trip staff was very friendly definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable exercise room omelet nice stay indoor pool
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

I always try to stay in the Hilton brand anywhere I go. This particular hotel was extremely clean staff was friendly restaurant was excellent. Breakfast was delicious. Bar was convenient. Staff was knowledgeable of the area.Could not have had a better stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KathyS3949, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Hello Shelli L,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Brittany was our hotel catering manager and truly was above and beyond on everything we requested. I have worked with numerous hotels in my career and have never experienced the exceptional customer service that Brittany provided. No matter what we requested she was ON IT and had it done in a flash. We even had some pretty tough requests. She was innovative, a problem solver, extremely courteous, quick, and never said no. She is most definitely a terrific manager and keeper, and the next time I have an event there I want her to be our support staff leader. Thank you Brittany for making our HHS '79 Reunion amazing. See you in 2024=)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KathyS3949, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear RobinUnd,
Thank you for taking the time to review the event that you had at our hotel. It sounds like your group had a wonderful time! Brittany does a great job. We are lucky to have her. I will make sure to pass your feedback along to her. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you here again in 2024.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Very nice place to stay especially with grand children. There is a pool and its's a safe place.
Easy in and out, staff are very helpful. This was my forth time to stay and I would recommend it for anyone.

Date of stay: June 2019
KathyS3949, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Hello Y9944CBjeanl,
Thank you for your review! I am glad that you were able to enjoy your time with us and especially the grand children. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

I have to say I’m an Hilton honors customer, I always get good service this hotels employees when the extra way on everything I ask. Use them again for sure! From the housekeeping to the check in I felt such kindness.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear karenmccollium,
Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay. We appreciate your loyalty and your business. We hope to see you again soon.
Kathy

Reviewed September 5, 2019

This hotel is in a good location. Easy access to the highway, food and entertainment. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Great choice of television stations to watch.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 361janeneh,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about out hotel with us as well as anyone checking TripAdvisor looking for a hotel to stay in Jonesboro. We hope to see you again soon.
Kathy