$90
CandlewoodSuites
$109
$98
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$127
$50
$79
$77
$54
All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubnice hoteldry countyin towngreat place to staybusiness centerfitness centereasy accessbed was very comfortablestaff was very friendlydefinitely stay here againbusiness tripomeletking suiteexercise roomthe room was nice
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden in Jonesboro , we were there for 3 nights, most all of the staff are great. Tim the night innkeeper is A+ in our book. He had a fix for any problem we had, new where to get a great bottle of wine , in a dry county mind you, and made sure our grand daughter had fruit loops late at night. Without us asking. He was great ! Now the morning week staff not so great. You cant get coffee sent to your room or anything else. Hilton advertised room service , Blake in guest services tells us know you cant get room service in the morning. So much for doing anything to keep the guest happy or your stay is free. So Blake gets an F- for keeping guest happy , and he is a bit snotty . Hotel cleaning service does a great job, very clean hotel, and very friendly they all get an A+. Thank goodness we left on monday so we didnt have to deal with blake all week. If you want a great hotel for a weekend stay , this is your place. The staff on the weekend are great.

Room Tip: I over heard other guest saying some of the 4th floor rooms smelled a bit moldy. We stayed on the 2nd floor they were very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We were traveling home from vacation in Alabama and stopped for the night. We were upgraded to a mini suite and the staff was very helpful in providing information for pizza delivery in the area. We are Hilton people and have to say that this was one of the nicest Garden Inns that we have stayed at.

This will deffinitely be our choice when traveling on vacation next year.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I have been a "Hilton Girl" for over a year now and have spent over 200 nights in random Hilton-family hotels and this is by far the best Hilton Garden Inn that I have ever stayed at. They upgraded me to a King Suite and its clean and roomy and nicely decorated. I will definitely add this to my Hilton Favorites list. - I have a few friends working on me at the same project here in Jonesboro that were staying at other hotels in the area and they are now switching.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Jeff F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive review! I will be sure and share your comments with the entire staff. Thanks again and we look forward to having you back with us!

Jeff Fort
GM

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This was my first stay at a Hilton hotel and I was very pleased with everything. Gorgeous lobby, perfect indoor pool and large sauna, huge clean room, ac made the room freezing (how I like it), cool carpet (room and halls), and very fast check in/out. Just wished I had more time here to try restaurant and just enjoy it longer.

• Stayed: May 2012
Jeff F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jonesboro, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate all feedback from our guests, I will be sure and share this with our entire staff.

Jeff Fort

Reviewed May 21, 2012

After years of visiting family in the area and staying at other area hotels (and generally being disappointed in the choice of lodging), I decided to give Hilton Garden Inn in Jonesboro a try -- and am definitely pleased with my choice. From the moment we arrived, the front desk staff was attentive and friendly. In fact, I can't remember the last time I paid less than $100 for a room and received the level of service that I did at this hotel. In particular, Stephanie was very helpful (as was the woman who checked us in on Friday afternoon, 5.18.12).

The rooms were clean, as was every part of the facility I visited. We did not try the breakfast or room service menu but it looked impressive. There is ample, well-lit parking, and the hallways were quiet. We had a 5-month-old and a 16-month-old in our party and could barely hear crying through the walls.

The bathrooms, while small-ish, were very clean and the shower/tub area was nice.

The beds allow you to adjust the firmness, although even at the lowest setting they are still rather firm.

The hotel offers free wireless, has an indoor pool, and a workout facility.

I will most definitely return to the Hilton Garden Inn in Jonesboro, AR, on my next trip to the area. I highly recommend this above other hotels in the area (of which there are many). You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family