“4-day trekking Simien Mountain Trekking and Tours”

Simien Mountain Trekking and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Simien Mountain Trekking & Tours is the best tour operator in Ethiopia. We offer private or group tours to Simien Mountains National park, Simien Mountains, park, simian Park Ethiopia, Simien Mountains, Simien Mountains Trekking, Simien Tours, Simien mountain tours, Simien Mountains tour, Simien Mountains-3 days trek, Simien mountains-4 days trek, Simien mountains-2days trek, Simien Mountains -5/6 days trek, Danakil Depression tours. Danakil Depression tour, Danakil-4 days tour ,Danakil-3 days tour ,Danakil-2 days tour, and Omo valley, Omo valley tribes, Omo valley tour, Omo Valley tours ,Omo Valley-5 days tour, Omo Valley-6 /7 days , In addition we can arrange tours throughout the country like Tours in Gondar ,Tour guide in Gondar, Tour guide in Debark, Tour guide in simian mountains, Trekking in Ethiopia ,Tours in Lalibela, Tours in Axum ,Tours ,Tigray churches ,Tours in Addis Ababa We hope to welcome you! , thank you Yigzaw/Mickey (the owner of simien mountain trekking and tours)
Reviewed January 14, 2018

We had a really nice trekking in the Simien Mountains which was organized by Dezy of Simien Mountain Trekking and Tours. Unfortunately we did not meet Dezy, but we were in contact with him via email and telephone before and during our travels and he helped us with several of our requests. We had planned the Simien walk before our trip with Dezy. Although other people who would join our group had fallen ill and could no longer join, Dezy lived up to his promises and organized the trip for just the two of us. There was private transport for us from Gondar to Debark and we had a really good guide (Agere Tesfu) and cook. Afterwards he helped us with taking the bus from Debark to Axum (the ticket had to be bought in Gondar and the seat had to be reserved). He also helped us with booking a trip to Danakil. Taking our concerns into considerations (we did not want too big of a group given the fact that there were safety concerns in Danakil) he suggested a very good tour operator to us (Worldsun Ethiopia Travel and Tours).

All reviews
"east africa"
"great guide"
"ras dashen"

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 nights 3 days tour around the Simiens with Dezy in Gonder and it was the best idea. We had very good guides, chefs and mules, private transport and very good camping equipment with the best price. The food was delicious, cooked by the best chef. If you want the best travel experiences you must have contact with Dezy. If you ask to someone about him in Gonder, surely they know him, is so popular.

Reviewed January 1, 2018

We made a trek organized by Dezy and all was perfect. We were two and joined a small group of 3 who did a 5 day trek. It was good company and also our guide Joshua was very nice and helpful. From the first contact everything was organized just how we had wished. The equipment provided was good and the food excellent. On the third day after climbing Imet Gogo we left the group accompanied by a ranger who led us to the place where a car already waited for us and this way we cood make it to go to Bahir Dar the same day. We had forgotten a mat at the office in Gondar but the next day the mat was delivered to the hotel in Bahir Dar where we stayed- what a nice surprise!

Yigzaw M, Owner at Simien Mountain Trekking and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. However, after reading what you wrote, I am sure you did not go with my company, Simien Mountain Trekking & Tours . So please write your review on his own page please. It is not fair to write on my page about your friend .Thank you!

Yigzaw (info@simientrektours.com

Reviewed December 26, 2017

I visited this wonderful place on a solo trip joining a small but great group organized by Dezy from HikingSimienMountains. The 3 days trek was a little challenging since I just flew in directly from Europe without acclimatization to the high altitude and never made a trek before in my lifetime but drinking a lot of water and staying well hydrated helped me to manage and feel well all the time. I just stayed two nights because I was not sure how well I would manage the walking so I missed the best view and the steep climb on the third day but i definitely will have to go back to see and do it. Simien Mountains have unique landscapes and views, trekking there was a lifetime experience and sitting in the grass surrounded by baboons looking at you incredible. All the trek was well organized and safe, we meet altogether in Gondar and drove to Debark and into the park. Then we started walking and walking and walking for almost three full days. The equipment was new and well functioning, the sleeping-bag clean and warm and the cook great! we enjoyed the meals very much and still I cannot understand how they managed to create such delicious meals in that cold nights. I fully can recommend the experience and the trek organized by Dezy, we met lovely people as guide, helpers and lots of locals living in the mountains. Thank you Dezy for this unique experience!

Yigzaw M, Owner at Simien Mountain Trekking and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Yigzaw (info@simientrektours.com

See more reviews
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic 2 day trekking with a friend in the Simien Mountains early November. I had found the name of our guide Ginbie in other reviews as he was recommended by other travelers, so, I contacted him a few months before our trip. He was very responsive, he organized everything and was very flexible to keep us happy. He is definitely reliable, he is very passionate about the Simiens and made our trekking unforgettable bringing us to very exciting view spots so we could enjoy the dramatic scenery of the Simien Mountains up to the second highest peak. We also got the chance to see the famous gelada baboons and the endemic walia Ibex. Ginbie finally also made sure that we were having a good time in the camping lodge.
I would definitely recommend him!

1  Thank Jean-Baptiste G
Yigzaw M, Owner at Simien Mountain Trekking and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. However, after reading what you wrote, I am sure you did not go with my company, Simien Mountain Trekking & Tours . So please write your review on his own page. It is not fair to advertise for your friend on my page. Thank you!