“I Enjoyed my Second Trip to the Delta as much as my First”
Review of Okavango Delta

Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Maun
Nairobi, Kenya
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“I Enjoyed my Second Trip to the Delta as much as my First”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went in September and the Okavango Delta wasn't as green from the air. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed flying into the Delta. I did see wildlife from the air. Despite my exhaustion, I did go on a mokoro trip and a boat trio in the Delta both of which I highly recommend for first time visitors to the Delta. I saw plenty of leopards, kudu, red red lechwe, hyenas,hippos, baboons, as well as some elephants. The brdlife was superb, I'll visit the Okavango Delta again.

Visited August 2013

• Serbian first
sydney australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“A most amazing experience”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place is teeming with wildlife and you are staying right smack bang in the middle of it.
Every where we went we experienced something new and different. The dead hippo killed by his own father in a battle for the herd, a lions footprints in the sand after we returned from a walk to our canoes, that weren't there when we arrived! Lying in our beds of a night as hippos grazed under our tent bungalow and elephants pulled branches off the trees right outside our window. The noise was deafening! Beautiful bird and plants of all descriptions. Just talking about it makes me want to jump on the first plane back there. And speaking of planes! The amazing experience of just getting there in the tiny little planes with the Bush Pilots of Botswana! Amazing!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Denise C
Helston, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wildlife - Wow!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Probably the best place we've been to for viewing wildlife in Africa.
Up close and personal with elephants, leopard and wild dogs, not to mention the wonderful birdlife. A varied landscape from arid desert to lush marshland makes for an incredible experience

Visited September 2013
Chobe Kasane
“5 American Indians”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I traveled with 5 Indian Americans who did not pay us P10'000.00 for transfers from Livingstone to Chobe and chobe Victoria Falls Zimbabwe, then wrote a review saying I am a bad person ever, well my car got a problem in before Moremi/Khwai of a loss wire on a starter, but I fixed it and asked them if we can go to Third Bridge for their mokoro trip, they said its okay, we can just do game drives at North Gate area, next day on a game drive, that is when they were saying, we have to go to Third Bridge which can not work that way, afterwards they claim to write a poor review which is not (TRUE), Thank you Moabi M. for www.steenboksafari.com

Visited May 2013
Thank Steenbok Safari... C
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Safari in style”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

A safari in Botswana is an exclusive experience especially if you get to small camps like Shinde. Six "tents" in all, and the manager and his wife give you a royal treatment. You feel like the animals you see - like kings and queens. The scenery is amazing. We managed to see 4 of the BIG FIVE at that first camp alone, two of us in a jeep with our driver. It was such an uplifting experience that we will never forget.

Visited April 2013