After seven hectic days in Port Vila ,what a perfect way to wind down.Spent three of the most relaxing days ever.Communal dining, while different allowed us to meet some wonderful people.Drinks were at resort prices 500 vatu( $5 ) for a house wine,750 for a spirit.Meals were superb, Lobster mornay ( on steroids ) Santos Beef melted in the mouth ,freshest of fish ,tenderest of calamari , home made soup ,should I stop ???
I couldn't tell the difference between staff and owners as they looked like one big happy family .
Acommodation was basic ,but we spent too much time swimming, snorkelling ,fishing ,walking or sleeping on the hammocks ,dreading the next meal wondering how we would fit in such fine food.just a tip you need to take a torch can be dark making your way back to your room on a moonless night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bokissa Private Island Resort is a 30 minute fast boat ride from Luganville which is the main town in Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu. Bokissa is 16 absolute beachfront bungalows on a beautiful island of 175 acres of pristine beaches and tropical rainforest. Walk out of your bungalow onto the sand and into the water - straight off the beach snorkelling and just 10-20 minutes from world famous wreck and reef diving. Bokissa's tariff includes return airport transfers and all meals during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Bokissa Private Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bokissa Eco Island Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Bokissa Eco Island Santo
- Bokissa Private Island Resort Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo