This was our second holiday at Lope Lope. First time we went there two years ago and we liked it so much we went back this year again. We would not stay anywhere else on Santo, we went around the other resorts but nothing compares with Lope Lope. Accommodation, privacy, location, friendly staff are all excellent.
I would like to send a special thank you to Donna and Emmy for finding my lost diamond ring and to Mathilda (Colin's sister) for taking the time to send it to me. This shows the unequal character, honesty and quality of the management and staff at Lope Lope.
Also would like to thank you Christy, Beasen, Jenine, Charity, Tony, Steve (for the wonderful chicken schnitzel) and all the nice, super helpful and friendly staff at the restaurant, thank you Emmy for cleaning our room and doing the laundry. Sorry I cannot mention everybody by name but we thank you all, you all are very nice and looking forward seeing you all next time.
Was very nice to see you again Ritana and Collin (you were very funny at New Year's Party).
We had a wonderful time, you can do nothing all day or be busy as you want to. We swam at all hours in the beautiful worm sea, we went to Ice Island one day where we did a lot of snorkeling - thank you Fabritzio for taking us there with your boat. Thank you Megan for the beautiful time spent horse riding around the villages and coconat plantations and riding back through the water, what an experience.
The cave exploration is recommended only to very fit people, it's very challenging but something to remember.
I can go on and on with all the wonderful things we experienced but best if you go and see it for yourself and defenetelly we would not stay anywhere else in Santo but Lope Lope.
Special thanks again to Donna (the manager of Lope Lope) for everything and putting up with all our requests, you are very funny and we enjoyed our conversations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lope Lope Lodge is Santo's finest new absolute waterfront resort boasting probably one of the best locations on the island. It is a lodge built to 5-star quality standards with the same reflected in our accommodation, service, food, drinks and activities - without the price tag! Situated 15 mins from the international airport and only 11 km out of town on the newly tar sealed East Coast road, we have fast become one the most popular places in Santo to visit, whether staying with us or not. Set on 8.5 Hectares of lush tropical forest, a natural blue hole and an ice cold fresh water creek forms our northern boundary, whilst the warm crystal clear, aquamarine colored Pacific Ocean meets our white sandy beaches with nothing more than a soothing sound that is bound to lull you to sleep in your luxury bungalow...The Slipway Sports Bar & Grill combination of natural & modern design, the Slipway Sports Bar & Grill is well known for its variety of drinks and food, and has fast become the "Place to be in Santo," since our opening in April 2010. Offering free pool tables and darts on our mezzanine level, live big screen TV, free internet and comfortable couches to relax away the day. Our Accommodation design mixture of Modern and Melanesian, our upmarket bungalows are absolute waterfront with most top class amenities and finishes that will make you feel at home, especially when stepping off the deck onto your own white sandy private beach! Our 132 square meter luxury bungalows are one of a kind and designed to meet your highest expectation without losing the true island style feeling you can enjoy while staying with us! All bungalows are built to 5-star quality with a unique feeling of living in your own home - but in paradise & right on a tropical Pacific beach...* Private entrance* Thatch deck, hammock, 4 seat settee* Spacious open plan design* King Size bed (or a twin King Single)* iPod dock* HD TV* A comfortable 3-seat lounge set, Laptop desk, Walk through wardrobe* Bar fridge* Laptop safe* Twin vanities* Luxury Bath* Outside shower in tropical garden. All linen, towels & beach towels are provided. Your room is made up every day & full service every third day!Activities We offer a wide variety of activities with, horse riding trails, Hobie cat sailing, kayaks, game fishing, island hopping, sightseeing, cultural tours, blue holes etc... All at your fingertips! Lope Lope is truly "The Place to be in Vanuatu!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Lope Lope Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lope Lope Adventure Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Lope Lope Lodge Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo