We recently cruised Vanuatu and upon arrival on Santo, had no activities or day trips planned. Thankfully we got talking to Megan who manages the actual operation and she invited us to visit her establishment. What a beautiful place. It is a real hidden gem. We have young sons who absolutely loved the place. The staff, particularly Megan and Colin who manage the hotel operations, are very welcoming and friendly and even drove us there and back from the ship port. The meals were fantastic also. If you visit Santo, you must visit this lodge. We are now looking into booking our next holiday to Santo and staying the duration at their lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lope Lope Lodge is Santo's finest new absolute waterfront resort boasting probably one of the best locations on the island. It is a lodge built to 5-star quality standards with the same reflected in our accommodation, service, food, drinks and activities - without the price tag! Situated 15 mins from the international airport and only 11 km out of town on the newly tar sealed East Coast road, we have fast become one the most popular places in Santo to visit, whether staying with us or not. Set on 8.5 Hectares of lush tropical forest, a natural blue hole and an ice cold fresh water creek forms our northern boundary, whilst the warm crystal clear, aquamarine colored Pacific Ocean meets our white sandy beaches with nothing more than a soothing sound that is bound to lull you to sleep in your luxury bungalow...The Slipway Sports Bar & Grill combination of natural & modern design, the Slipway Sports Bar & Grill is well known for its variety of drinks and food, and has fast become the "Place to be in Santo," since our opening in April 2010. Offering free pool tables and darts on our mezzanine level, live big screen TV, free internet and comfortable couches to relax away the day. Our Accommodation design mixture of Modern and Melanesian, our upmarket bungalows are absolute waterfront with most top class amenities and finishes that will make you feel at home, especially when stepping off the deck onto your own white sandy private beach! Our 132 square meter luxury bungalows are one of a kind and designed to meet your highest expectation without losing the true island style feeling you can enjoy while staying with us! All bungalows are built to 5-star quality with a unique feeling of living in your own home - but in paradise & right on a tropical Pacific beach...* Private entrance* Thatch deck, hammock, 4 seat settee* Spacious open plan design* King Size bed (or a twin King Single)* iPod dock* HD TV* A comfortable 3-seat lounge set, Laptop desk, Walk through wardrobe* Bar fridge* Laptop safe* Twin vanities* Luxury Bath* Outside shower in tropical garden. All linen, towels & beach towels are provided. Your room is made up every day & full service every third day!Activities We offer a wide variety of activities with, horse riding trails, Hobie cat sailing, kayaks, game fishing, island hopping, sightseeing, cultural tours, blue holes etc... All at your fingertips! Lope Lope is truly "The Place to be in Vanuatu!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Lope Lope Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lope Lope Adventure Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Lope Lope Lodge Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo