My partner and I recently visited Lope Lope for the second time. We stayed last year and loved it, so that's why we decided to come back instead of trying another resort, and you could understand why if you've been before. We arrived on the night of a 60th birthday party for one of the expats living on the island, the bar/restaurant was full of excitement and entertainment and to top it off we had an international acrobatic show, a big bonus! What we loved most about it last year was the personal experience with the staff. They all remembered us, due to the fact that you get to know them quite well, which is a plus because you learn about the culture so much faster. As always Megan, the manager, does such a great job of making sure we are comfortable and settled in and have everything we need. A great thing about Lope Lope is that you never really have to leave the resort, as it's got all you need. Waking up to the sound of the ocean, diving into the water on your own private beach, then starting the day with a delightful continental breakfast is amazing. The the activities: We did Horse Riding, went on the Hobie Cats, played Paintball when the cruise ship was in, lay on the beach, snorkeled the reefs, got set up with local dive operator to dive the President Coolidge, and best of all, had a trip up to Champagne beach! I highly recommend Lope Lope for your next stay in Santo, food and drinks are amazing, customer service is second to none, and the amount you can do is just satisfying. A++++++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lope Lope Lodge is Santo's finest new absolute waterfront resort boasting probably one of the best locations on the island. It is a lodge built to 5-star quality standards with the same reflected in our accommodation, service, food, drinks and activities - without the price tag! Situated 15 mins from the international airport and only 11 km out of town on the newly tar sealed East Coast road, we have fast become one the most popular places in Santo to visit, whether staying with us or not. Set on 8.5 Hectares of lush tropical forest, a natural blue hole and an ice cold fresh water creek forms our northern boundary, whilst the warm crystal clear, aquamarine colored Pacific Ocean meets our white sandy beaches with nothing more than a soothing sound that is bound to lull you to sleep in your luxury bungalow...The Slipway Sports Bar & Grill combination of natural & modern design, the Slipway Sports Bar & Grill is well known for its variety of drinks and food, and has fast become the "Place to be in Santo," since our opening in April 2010. Offering free pool tables and darts on our mezzanine level, live big screen TV, free internet and comfortable couches to relax away the day. Our Accommodation design mixture of Modern and Melanesian, our upmarket bungalows are absolute waterfront with most top class amenities and finishes that will make you feel at home, especially when stepping off the deck onto your own white sandy private beach! Our 132 square meter luxury bungalows are one of a kind and designed to meet your highest expectation without losing the true island style feeling you can enjoy while staying with us! All bungalows are built to 5-star quality with a unique feeling of living in your own home - but in paradise & right on a tropical Pacific beach...* Private entrance* Thatch deck, hammock, 4 seat settee* Spacious open plan design* King Size bed (or a twin King Single)* iPod dock* HD TV* A comfortable 3-seat lounge set, Laptop desk, Walk through wardrobe* Bar fridge* Laptop safe* Twin vanities* Luxury Bath* Outside shower in tropical garden. All linen, towels & beach towels are provided. Your room is made up every day & full service every third day!Activities We offer a wide variety of activities with, horse riding trails, Hobie cat sailing, kayaks, game fishing, island hopping, sightseeing, cultural tours, blue holes etc... All at your fingertips! Lope Lope is truly "The Place to be in Vanuatu!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Lope Lope Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lope Lope Adventure Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Lope Lope Lodge Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo