Lope Lope Lodge
Village de Santo Resort(Luganville)(Great Value!)
$57
$249
  • Beachfront
Barrier Beach Resort(Luganville)
TripAdvisor
Aore Island Resort(Aore Island)
The Espiritu(Luganville)
Beachfront Resort(Luganville)
Hotel Santo(Luganville)
  • Pool
All reviewsoutdoor showerprivate beachhorse ridingblue holechampagne beachpure luxurydeeper waterin room wifistunning scenerycruise shipabsolutely loved our staya wonderful staylocal tusker beerthe resort managerlovely eveningpaterooms are amazing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2011

When I arrived at Lope Lope Adventure Lodge two weeks ago, I knew that I will never forget this place. The location is fantastic, not far from town, right on the water. The view from the restaurant is just a National Geographic picture. Food is incredible (especially the eye fillet). Each bungalow got its own private beach, a hamac and a garden shower!!
Everything is built with beautiful local woods and all surroundings (ranch, gardens...) are very well maintained. You can snorkel, ride the horses, sail on Hobby Cat... Accommodation is one thing, but all people working there are exceptional. Such a nice staff. They made my stay so pleasant, so different. They organized on the spot a lot of things for me (Island tour, trek to Millenium Cave..). Just remember that soon it will have a lot of success and don't miss the opportunity to "Start every day with a smile and get it over with" (WC Fields).

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Olivia71Melbourne
Reviewed May 25, 2011

I totally agree with the other reviewers. If you visit Vanuatu and call in to see this place whilst staying elsewhere you will be extremely disappointed with yourself for not choosing Lope Lope as your resort to stay. Everything about this place is the pinnacle of service , accommodation , food , and activities at your door that exceed anywhere in the pacific. My two night stay impressed me that much I WILL return, I have seen places such as Turtle island Fiji ( 2000us per night) and Lope Lope is better value for money easily, Dave,Megan,Colin and Ritana I take my hat of to you ! You have done well with a magical gift of nature !!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank DaveNorris65
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Lope Lope Adventure Lodge has beautiful spacious bungalows located directly at the water’s edge. The private bungalows have been designed to accommodate your every need and take even the smallest detail into consideration. There was so much to do it was hard to bring ourselves to leave the resort, from chilling out listening to the surround sound entertainment system to swimming in the warm waters of your own private white sandy beach. The resort offered a large range of adventure options also; quad biking, kayaking, horse trekking, fishing and snorkelling tours on the charter boat - Sir Lancelot (highly recommended), paint ball, sailing, and trips to the blue holes. The secluded outdoor shower area added a unique touch to the already amazing bathroom complete with spa bath for hours of relaxing. After watching the sunset from the hammock, we easily fell asleep to the sound of the water lap the edge of the deck at night. I had the most amazing night’s sleep and felt so ready and refreshed in the morning. It is very difficult to get that peacefulness that we experienced at Lope Lope, anywhere else on Santo.

The Sports Bar and Grill offered the most mouth-watering range of delicious freshly prepared food with extremely friendly prompt service. Sitting at the huge outdoor deck overlooking the water and enjoying tasty food was a neat way to share each meal and a sure way to impress your partner.

Whether you’re there for a quiet night with a movie in bed or a night out with friends at the bar, there is something sure to suit everyone’s taste. The Friday night pool competition is also a favourite that brings a lot of people around to share a good night with.

Me and my partner had the most incredible weekend at Lope Lope, and would highly recommend it to anyone, especially those out for a romantic getaway for two.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2011

If you've ever wondered about travelling to Vanuatu and what it offered in terms of 5 star accommodation, Lope Lope adventure Lodge in Santo has redefined luxury in this tropical paradise they call Santo. Most people go and visit Port Vila and never even think of going to Santo as there has never been a place to stay where it offered guests a 5 star getaway. Let me tell you, as I have been to Vanuatu on several occasions with my partner, that Santo is by far the most beautiful island that it can offer. The east coast of Santo mimics that of the Maldives, or Seychelles Islands where sky blue water, white sand and tropical reefs are reason people visit. Before Lope Lope opened I have never wanted to visit Santo as it only offers backpacker sort accommodation, but when I heard of Lope Lope Adventure Lodge through a friend, my wife and I decided to visit. We were absolutely blown away. In short, our room, was incredible. We had our own private beach, huge deck area, hammock, inside was a king size bed, plasma TV, lounge area, fridge, little office space, and perhaps the biggest surprise was that we had our very own outside shower surrounded by a beautiful decorated garden. You really just have to see the room for your self. We also had complete privacy as the other rooms are about 30 meters away so it really felt like it was just you there. The best part of all is that we never had to leave the resort if we chose to. We had our own beach, own blue hole, we went quad biking, horse riding, kayaking, Hobie cat sailing, snorkeling, fishing charter and a beautiful boat and even played a game of paint ball. It's all run through Splash Extreme from the resort. Of course they offered tours all around the Island as well, and offered Scuba Diving through the local Dive shops. The staff that run it are full of fun and energy and really make your stay there worth while! The restaurant really just topped off our stay, the food was exquisite, they offered the largest range of alcohol I've seen in Vanuatu and the service was really efficient.

All in all a must see destination for you and your partner! Real value for money!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2011

This is my first time to Vanuatu and after finding out about Lope Lope Adventure Lodge through some friends, a friend and I decided to check it out for ourselves. All I can say is WOW!!! This place is most definitely in a class of it's own as the other reviewer stated. It is not only a nicely hidden resort away from everything, it is a beautiful landscape and completely peaceful. The owners and staff give 100 percent of their attention to guests and have anything and everything you can imagine to have a good time. Horseback riding, paint ball, fishing, jet skiing, four wheelers, and unforgettable sleeping arrangements. I didn't have the pleasure of overnight and was only able to tour the place, but this is a place worth coming to time and time again. It's what makes taking a vacation to a place like Vanuatu worth every penny. Thanks to the owners and staff for such a great and memorable experience.

• Stayed: May 2011