“Scuba Diving with Aquamarine Dive Shop - Santo -Vanuatu”

Aquamarine Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive the SS President Coolidge with Aquamarine. We are the most qualified dive operator guiding the SS President Coolidge with guides ranging from 6 years to 25 years experience.
Sydney, Australia
“Scuba Diving with Aquamarine Dive Shop - Santo -Vanuatu”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have just returned from a diving experience of a life time. This is the second time for me to dive the SS coolidge. But what made this holiday excellent was Aquamarine Dive Shop. The Dive Manager Rehan is so accommodating flexible and extremely patience with all the diver of different levels of experience.
Rehan and all his staff members are just lovely and helpful, and completely organized.
I cant rave enough just how fantantic this dive group are. Im going again in August 2013
Shaz
Sydney

Adelaide, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great all-round experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went with Aquamarine on the recommendation of my local dive club and certainly wasn't disappointed. I contacted Aquamarine prior to leaving Australia, advising how long I was there for and that I wanted to dive the SS President Coolidge, and received a very prompt return email (and a few more back and forth). Rehan (the manager) put together a suggested schedule and I ran with that. Upon arrival Rehan was instantly welcoming and ready to answer any questions I had. Across the 3 days it was always 'what section would you like to dive?'
I did 6 dives with Aquamarine and every one went smoothly. The divemasters were all very experienced, friendly and knowledgable. As it was a quiet week leading in to the peak season, I ended up with just myself and a divemaster on 3 of the dives - no hassle for Aquamarine, which isn't the case with some dive operators. All Coolidge dives were walk-in from the shore at Aquamarine's private beachfront, which made for a comfortable experience.
I bought my own gear with me, but I did notice that they are running with near new quality brand regs, bcds and wetsuits.
All in all a great experience with Aquamarine and what an awesome wreck to get into! Highly recommeded.

Adelaide
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We just returned from 4 days in Santo (my wife and I) , and chose to dive the SS Coolige and million dollar point. I had a panic attack on the first dive and had to buddy breath off Dave, the instructor, but he made sure everything was fine and he calmed me down. Aft telling Rehan about my first dive not running smoothly, he gave us a second dive with an instructor assigned just to watch over me and my wife. The second dive was excellent, we penetrated cargo bays one and two and got some great footage and I had no problems with anything. It is an awesome experience, and I am glad that Rehan made the arrangements for our second dive. We then dived million dollar point which was also an excellent experience. After the dives, Rehan took us for a beer and to try some local Cava, and then on to the Lope Lope lodge for a pool competition. He definitely showed us some great hospitality, even allowing us to use the bathroom at his place instead of the local cava bar bathroom. We had an excellent night, and his hospitality and service were second to none. When in Santo, check in and say hi, he will help you with a lot more than just your diving. Well done and thanks for the great hospitality mate. See you next time we are in Santo.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Very professional dive shop”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Aquamarine is a very well run dive shop located in The Espiritu hotel. The manager Rehan is very accommodating and flexible and he and the dive instructors have extensive knowledge about the two main dive spots, Million Dollar Point and the SS Coolidge. Equipment is top notch.

Best thing is that they have land access to the Coolidge so you don't have to take a boat. Definitely one of the best shops I've ever dived with!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Japking77
Adelaide, Australia
“solo diver & aquamarine”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

On a recent trip to dive the coolidge , I went there as a solo diver as my companions had other commitments, I was a little unsure of what to expect, I went late feb (off season) although water clarity was not at its best, i still had an awsome experience, the guides are a fantastic bunch,
I took my own gear and enjoyed the beach entry to the coolidge , . a boat wasnt necessary , which was one of my concerns , aquamarine own the land directly in front of the coolidge with plenty of room to gear up and only a short swim was required, the guides will ask how you feel about certain dives and will accomodate you, the guides have experienced thousands of dives on the coolidge and make you feel right at home, Even though another operator in santo wouldnt go out due to rain, aquamarine still picked me up from the hotel to go for a look and we managed another awsome dive. i managed 10 dives for the week i was there, rehan and the team will go out of their way to look after you. had a great time . thanx

Visited February 2013