Undecided Review Nov’2011
• Cost of taxi from airport to Puataukanave Hotel $70 Paanga oneway
• Room prices varies from checked in to checked out
• Room services was not helpful (no one care to asked to help carry your luggage/s to your room
• Room was clean but white ants everywhere, dust everywhere will need daily room services
• It cost $5Paanga if you missed place the face towel, and will cost more for the body towel
• If you get overcharged and the refund will never happened or the boss was not around to authorised the refund
• Sometimes transfer to airport arrived before your refund get authorised and told, will give you discount when you return next time.
• No specific direction of conditions of using the bar fridge contents
• This Hotel had potential need new management, staffs needs customer service training and room maintenance is a must all year round.
• Pest control will help to get rid of un welcome visitors (ants etc)
• Re consider prices as in Vavau was only 10% of Hotel room occupied (esp) group bookings.
This is real life experience and hope we all learn from it, but you had to go for yourself and make your own decisions base on what you see!! regardless the best locations, best view and convinience for every travellers this hotel need improvement/s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puataukanave International Hotel rests in the heart of a gorgeous harbor landscape surrounded by unspoiled islands and the natural charm of Vava'u's main town, Neiafu. The Hotel offers a wide range of rooms to suit all budgets, from the spectacular oceanfront suite to the comfortable economy accommodation. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Puataukanave International Hotel Tonga/Neiafu