Our family stayed at the Tongan Beach Resort before and after we went on a boating trip with Moorings. Shane and Helen did a great job of looking after us and their staff were excellent also. It was a relaxing start and end to our sailing holiday and we enjoyed staying there. We were travelling with another family and we stayed in a 3 room group which worked well. The new dock and slide were very popular with our children, as were the kayaks. The fish life around the resort was varied and interesting. Our rooms were clean and generously sized. Shane was very helpful and dropped us into town and took us shopping for provisions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort is nestled on the beachfront of the island of U'tungake. This boutique styled island resort offers the best of both worlds - the isolation of an island, with the convenience of being linked to the mainland. All 12 individually themed rooms have views of the golden sand beach and torquoise waters of the harbor. Only metres from the waters edge, all rooms are equipped with ceiling fans, coffee/tea making facilities and en-suite bathrooms. Six rooms are vailable with air conditioning. A beachside bar and restaurant provide an international level of food and beverage service. The overwater dining "fale" and swimming pool are recent additions to the resort in 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tongan Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tongan Beach Hotel Neiafu
- The Tongan Beach Hotel
- Tongan Beach Resort Tonga/Neiafu