Rationed water...means you can only use the bathroom 3 times a day
It is an Island and a small one. You are trapped after you get bored. Oh, and you'll get bored after the first day because the island is so small.
Did I mention that there is water only 3 times a day?
If you want to bathe after an visit with your spose/mate you will have to wait until the island staff turn on the water. Or you could just schedule your relations around the water rations.
The bathroom came with a sink that was not mounted to the counter and a huge (group sized) hot tub w/peeling paint.btw H2O rationing, so you can't actually use the tub? Well, that's not entirely true, the hot tub acts as the shower. So you have to climb over the side to get to the wall where the shower controls are.
The entertainment is very good and the wait staff are very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- sla Palma is an exclusive private island located in the Natural National Park of Islas del Rosario and the San Bernardo Archipelago, just three hours from Cartagena. The hotel is surrounded by exotic coral reef beaches, swamps, and mangroves; where a rich variety of continental and marine fauna and flora abound. Nature lovers and those who fully enjoy the warm aromas of the sea, alongside a Caribbean jungle, will make this small and charming paradise their favorite destination. Decameron IslaPalma Hotel is one and only, where white sandbeaches bathed bythe warmcrystal waters ofSanBernardo, invites contemplationof a landscape thatbrings honorto the ecologyand rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Decameron Isla Palma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Decameron Isla Palma Hotel Isla Palma
- Decameron Hotel Isla Palma
- Isla Palma Decameron