“Not worth it. Poor service, disappointing food”
Review of Lithium Club

Lithium Club
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Uyuni
Cuisines: South American
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This place was packed on new years eve when we arrived. Apparantly the only tourist place in town, we waited a fair while for a table and couldnt even manage to get a beer in that time. They got our food order wrong, and the food we did get was pretty terrible across the board. Pizzas, burgers and local fare were all fairly average. The place then cleared out by about 10pm so we couldn't even stay until midnight to ring in the new year. Not much of a bar/club. So don't follow the tour groups. There are other far tastier options in Uyuni.

1  Thank Danielle M

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Meat and meat or meat. Big heavy portions but just all greased up, everything a heartache. Meat doesn't have to feel like you are sopping up grease. A much heavier meal than it had to be.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I ordered fried chicken. They should have told me there was no chicken. Instead they served me 4 ends of the chicken leg. Not even a whole leg. And it wasn't fried...just dripping in oil with no crispy coating...just plain dripping leg knuckles. and some potatoes. It was pricey for there. 50 Bolivianos. Beer and drink pricey. Service was not fast but OK. I really felt bad after that meal.

1  Thank scubadoo55
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

A group of 8 of us ate here last night and had possibly the worst dining experience ever. The owner's dog is allowed to roam freely in and out of the kitchen. One main course arrived within 30 minutes of ordering the last arrived two hours later following many prompts from us to the very rude and disinterested staff. Eventually the waiter was spotted taking the last pizza to the oven after twice being reassured that it was ready. The food itself was horrid, undercooked chicken and awful pizza. Not an apology or acknowledgment from the staff or manager. Disgusting.

1  Thank Olitrav
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The restaurant looks nice, but the dog of the owner (?) was walking through the restaurant. I ordered lama meat and wanted it rare. When I got my plate I had two huge pieces of meat. The meat was rare and it tasted gorgeous! It's not a cheap restaurant, but I would recommend it to people.

1  Thank Anayim