“Really really bad”

Cuisines: South American
Colorado
“Really really bad”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I ordered fried chicken. They should have told me there was no chicken. Instead they served me 4 ends of the chicken leg. Not even a whole leg. And it wasn't fried...just dripping in oil with no crispy coating...just plain dripping leg knuckles. and some potatoes. It was pricey for there. 50 Bolivianos. Beer and drink pricey. Service was not fast but OK. I really felt bad after that meal.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank scubadoo55

“Utterly appalling”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

A group of 8 of us ate here last night and had possibly the worst dining experience ever. The owner's dog is allowed to roam freely in and out of the kitchen. One main course arrived within 30 minutes of ordering the last arrived two hours later following many prompts from us to the very rude and disinterested staff. Eventually the waiter was spotted taking the last pizza to the oven after twice being reassured that it was ready. The food itself was horrid, undercooked chicken and awful pizza. Not an apology or acknowledgment from the staff or manager. Disgusting.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Olitrav
Sucre, Bolivia
“The best lama meat!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The restaurant looks nice, but the dog of the owner (?) was walking through the restaurant. I ordered lama meat and wanted it rare. When I got my plate I had two huge pieces of meat. The meat was rare and it tasted gorgeous! It's not a cheap restaurant, but I would recommend it to people.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Anayim
“Looks nice from outside. Very inattentive staff. RUDE manager. Horrible food.”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Waitress messed up our order. Starters come after main course. Steak was INEDIBILE. Really surprised as I've had really good steaks in Bolivia. And not cheap either. When I informed the manager he asked me why I was the only one causing problems! He seemed to be ready for a fight. I was shocked! Would NOT RECOMMEND. There are better places in town.

1 Thank Trixnomad
Woodlawn, Ontario
“Unexpectingly good food”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The decor is deceiving. The food shines in this restaurant. I had a Terrific chicken noodle soup. My friend had a very good tasting vegetable cream soup.

Visited October 2012