“tried and true”

Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Uyuni
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Yes our pizzas are more expensive than what you are used to in South America. We take pride in hand preparing our creative toppings they all require extra steps - like 5 days to sun dry our tomatoes, bussing in (550 kilometers away) kilos of basil to create our home made pesto, I personally grill the marinated grilled chicken on my gas grill and fire roast the sweet red peppers before peeling them to ensure the best flavor. not to mention the blue cheese imported from argentina and cheddar that tastes great on the mexican pizza with fresh cilantro. We oven roast 20 kilos daily of roma tomatoes to make our pizza sauce. we even serve Starbucks espresso. Our customers are seeking something tasty and we know they appreciate the extra effort put into Minuteman pizza. Come experience us inside the Tonito Hotel.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had heard great things about this place ever since I planned on coming to Bolivia, so naturally, I had to try it out upon my arrival in Uyuni. It is everything they say it is. Located inside the lovely Toñito hotel. Cute and quirky décor, friendly and unpretentious owner, nice wine selection and awesome food! What more could you possibly wish for?

I ate here twice, before starting my three day salt flat tour and when I got back. Had the chicken BBQ pizza with a nice bottle of Bolivian Cabernet Sauvignon the first time and upon my return to Uyuni, I had the Hawaiian Pizza with a crisp cold pilsner. The salad bar is very good also, with some pretty tasty breads, just remember to save room for your main course!

Wish Chris would open up a place like this, here in my neighborhood. :)

2  Thank stormbird

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Delicious pizza with an all you can eat salad bar thrown in.
Service was fairly quick and the pizza was top notch!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Large pizzas average around Bol. 110 and small about Bol. 65, large is perfect for 2 and 1 perfect for 1 person, there is also a lovely complementary salad bar which is kept fresh throughout the evening.
We arrived around 7pm and the place was very busy so we had to wait for about an hour for our pizza but it was worth the wait.
The staff are very friendly and it also had wi if. If pizza is your thing I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Out of the probably 40 pizza places in Uyuni, this is the one to visit. It's got character, good food, decent value, WIFI, great staff, and english speaking available as well. We got the chicken fajita pizza and it was very good. The salad bar was just OK, but was included so that was great! To find it, walk into the unmarked Toñito hotel and ask for the restaurant. It's across the lobby, and opens at 5:00 pm.

1  Thank Elsie1991
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We had dinner there last night and we loved it. The complimentary salad was very nice and the large pizza was huge and delicious and more than enough for two of us. The red wine was superb, the Bolivian Aranjuez Terruño was a great discovery and at 50bs the bottle good value for money considering that you pay 20bs per glass. We finished the meal with a huge portion of the chocolate cake with ice-cream. Without a doubt the best restaurant in Uyuni and one of the bests if not the best pizzas I've had.

1  Thank fonsqatar