“Aamzing tour”
Review of La Torre Tours

La Torre Tours
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Tupiza
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We went to the south lipez and el salar for 4 dans. It was Amazing. The tour really went smoothly : The landscape were Amazing the guide verry nice and We had plenty of food. Nô bad surprises ! I strongly recommand this agency.

All reviews
"salar de uyuni"
in 51 reviews
"day tour"
in 81 reviews
"an english speaking guide"
in 30 reviews
in 19 reviews
"hot shower"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

This tour was amazing. We finished it yesterday. We left from tupiza in a four Day trip tot uyuni.
We saw One highlight after another. The tour was well organized, good food & good information about all the nature we Saw. Our guide, Nelson, was awesome. We were a Young group of 4x 23 yearsold, including two couples. Nelson was An Ideal guide/driver for us, young and energetic. If you speak spanish we higly recommend him! He was adventurous and fun, he helped us climbing if we wanted to and did not bothered making tons of pictures of us.
Our cook was Maria. She was lovely. IT felt like we had our Favorite aunt with us. She was so kind and there was always enough and really Nice food.
Definetly la Torre as tour operator from tupiza. If you leave for the tour from tupiza IT is way less crowdy than if you leave from uyuni.

So, ask for Nelson and Maria!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

My husband and I really enjoyed the 4 day tour from Tupiza to Uyuni. Our driver, Edgar, drove very safely and our cook, María, made amazing meals, including a cake for breakfast on the last day. When I got altitude sickness, they were very caring and gave me oxygen, which made me feel much better. I would definitely recommend this tour, especially with Edgar and María.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Great tour with Hoshin (driver and guide) and Ferminia (cooker) ! Nice and relaxed atmosphere, good food, good organisation, lots of informations from Hoshin on the scenery and the places we visited. I loved that he made us climb a rock mountain.
I had the feeling Hoshin was driving very well, I felt safe the all trip. Our jip had a few little issues (batterie down in the 2nd morning after the very cold 1st night and 1 flat tyre) but I guess this is normal on those conditions (roads/altitude/cold) and everything was resolved quickly.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely time on the 4 day tour. Met some lovely people who i shared the jeep with too. There are two tiny seats in the back which is fine if your small like me but I can imagine could be uncomfortable. The guide Nelson was very friendly and gave us plenty of time at the stops to take photos and was a fantastic photographer too. He was also able to fix the car in about 10 min when we got a flat tyre. He was very patient with our limited Spanish and was happy to go slow to help us understand. We even got some lovely walks and a picnic lunch and breakfast. The cook was incredible. She prepared meals for meat eaters, vegetarians and vegans at almost no notice as to the dietary requirements. Including a delicious vegan cake and pancakes. It was wonderful.
The only negatives were that the food at times was late because there were other groups using the kitchen and that the sleeping bags smelt of petrol. The company asked for feedback at the end of the trip and seemed to take it seriously so may well have acted on this.