Hotel Los Sauces
Munay Cafayate(Cafayate)(Great Value!)
$53
$40
$65
Hostel La Morada(Cafayate)(Great Value!)
$20
Grace Cafayate(Cafayate)
$133
$129
$55
$53
Priceline
Cafayate Backpackers Hostel(Cafayate)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Rusty-k Hostal(Cafayate)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the main squarevery nice hotelhotel is locatedbedsbreakfastfridgeargentinatv
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I´ve been working in Cafayate. We stay at this hotel a group of 30 people. Clean, breakfast is not so good, Good service. If you could go to a superior room go to one of those, are much better than the others.

Estuve trabajando en cafayate , fuimos un grupo de unas 30 personas. Hotel Limpio, desayuno no muy bueno, Buen Servicio. Si pueden pasarse a una hab superior son mucho mejores que las comunes.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Nice hotel and well located. We were given a surperior room upstairs over the foyer with balcony overlooking the garden. Lovely garden and pool. The room was a strange L shape and very spacious but confused. Nice bed linen and bathroom. Very noisy from 7am cuttlery clanging and chairs being arranged for the breakfast sitting. Breakfast standard Argentinian fare - Mediolunas and cakes.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The location is great, and the room was comfortable enough for our one night stay, but it was a little bit cramped. The garden was also very lovely, but we didn't really have the time to enjoy it since we arrived so much later in the day than we had planned.

In my experience, the staff was not very friendly. I do speak Spanish (more or less) but after a very long day of driving, I was tired and struggling to come up with the right words, and the person behind the desk was not very patient or helpful.

Also... I was very confused about whether breakfast was included or not... I thought it was, but there was no mention of it when we checked in.

I hated the shower. There's no door so the water just goes everywhere. Apparently this is a problem the hotel knows about because there was something like a mop/squeegie in the bathroom. Weird.

Cafayate just struck me as the kind of place that has a lot of hotels and cute little B&Bs, and with so many choices and options, I don't think I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I saw on here that other people complained about noise. We had a garden view room and had no complaints about noise at all.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Very clean hotel, and good location only one block from the main square. Our room was at the front of the hotel, which meant a lot of street noise. Also on the ground floor, a long corridor connects the reception area to the rooms, which meant noise everytime someone went in or out a room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the building, overlooking the garden, and possibly upstairs.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul H
Reviewed August 19, 2011

this is a great hotel to stay in Cafayate !!
Great service, very comfortable rooms (we were in a "superior" category) and a remarkable breakfast.
Very close to main places of the city, I don't hesitate to recommend it !!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple