Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn
$62
Happy Hollow Motel(Hot Springs)
$80
$66
Red Roof
Rodeway Inn(Hot Springs)
$69
The Waters(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$152
$132
  • Restaurant
Economy Inn(Hot Springs)
$48
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbed and breakfasthot springshouse is beautifulmountain thymefront porchb bsrhondainnkeeperswoodsretreatfireplacecomfort
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This two-day visit to Mountain Thyme was just a bit better because we stayed in the Dogwood room with its canopy bed (wife love it), comfortable chair for book reading (my love) and a shower and a jacuzzi tub (we both loved them). Innkeepers Mike and Rhonda are the best. We hope to return first week of November when the mountains around Mountain Thyme will we hundreds of fall colors.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

The best B&B because of the host. Better than you will find anywhere for R&R. For the past 10 years it has been our favorite getaway. And will continue because the at home feeling by Rhonda and Mike , the owners and host

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just got back from a weekend getaway with my significant other and this place is still the best place to stay for a romantic vacation. Mike and Rhonda know how to take care of their guests, and the breakfasts never disappoint. I prefer the coziness and attention to detail of a B&B, and they can give you recommendations for anything and everything. My favorite time to visit is the fall to enjoy the Autumn colors. They are about 30 minutes from Hot Springs, and on scenic route 7, so it is a gorgeous drive up to Petite Jean State Park and Mount Magazine State Park. I have been several times over the years, and it is always an enjoyable and relaxing stay. You can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed at this beautiful retreat for 3 nights last spring and have been trying to figure out a way to get back ever since! I was a first year teacher and needed some spring break solo rejuvenation...the Mountain Thyme Inn provided exactly what I needed. Perfect place to get away alone or with friends or family!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Katelyn W
Reviewed July 25, 2012

It's a 6 hour drive for us to get there. Why do we keep coming back to Mountain Thyme?
1. Mike & Rhonda planned it for several years, built it from ground up, own it and run it. The property reflects their creativity, hospitality and personality. Mountain Thyme is not an old home converted to a B&B. It's a B&B with all the qualities I desire from a top notch hotel ... beautiful furniture, coffee & tea bar, central air, 21st century bathrooms, beautiful stereo music, a wall full of DVD's, books & puzzles.

2. I personally like to get up early (5am) to have a cup of coffee, have my QT and then read my iPad news. I can do that at Mountain Thyme in the living room or on the huge porch.

3. Mike and Rhonda are great and listening to your interests and then recommending day trips. This trip we visited the President Clinton Museum in Little Rock, an hour drive. Another couple we met preferred hiking.

You can do as much or as little as you want at Mountain Thyme. It's our home away from home.

Room Tip: We stay in Jamie Lee room because it has a great view of the front yard, a window seat, two chairs to watch TV ... Mike will bring you one if you ask ... plus a fireplace.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple