Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn
$62
Happy Hollow Motel(Hot Springs)
$80
$64
Rodeway Inn(Hot Springs)
$79
RodewayInn
The Waters(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$147
$128
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
$45
Economy Inn(Hot Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bguest pantrybiscottibed and breakfastvisiting familyhot springshouse is beautifulliving roommountain thymewrap around porchfront porchrhondahammockswoodsswingretreatfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 29, 2010

No matter how hard I try I will not be able to put in writing how great this place was. Mike and Rhonda and the Dogs are great host, the guest are great and the atmosphere is that of sitting around home and visiting with old friends. We have stayed at other B&B but nothing like this. This trip was celebrating our 40th wedding aniversity, and we could not have happier.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2010

I have stayed at many B&Bs over the years and this one is the most comfortable by far. After a day out on the town, I felt as though I was "coming home". Part of the reason why it feels so pleasant is due to their pets- four dogs, one cat- whose personalities range from a low key Lab to an energetic puppy. Rhonda and Mike are more than accomodating to any need. When making reservations I was asked if any one in our party had dietary restrictions- which really surprised me. Being a vegetarian myself (the only one in my party) I took note of this. Everything about Mountain Thyme will ensure a more than pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2009

What a blissful retreat for weary urban dwellers (from Chicago) like us! We gathered our family for a 3-day Thanksgiving break at the Mountain Thyme Inn and had an excellent time with the gracious hosts, Rhonda and Mike. The inn sits in an oak/white pine wooded setting with porch swings, friendly dogs (Blonde, Dancer and Oscar) and comfortable rooms (ours had a gas-powered fireplace). Highlights? Seeing Jupiter and its two moons through Mike's telescope and Rhonda's out-of-this-world strawberry/fig butter. A bonfire, s'mores and hearing about Mike's first car ('57 black-topped Chevy) topped off a terrific three night stay! R.P./Chicago, IL

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2009

Decided to find somewhere new to stay while visiting a family member in nearby Hot Springs Village retirement community. This B&B was exceptional: Clean, quiet, attractive without being too "quaint". Wonderful owners who were friendly and available without ever intruding on our privacy. Topped off with really good food! A great experience and our best B&B experience ever.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2009

I went with my mom to this lovely retreat for her birthday. The owners even baked a cake and had it waiting in the room for us when we got back from dinner. The rooms are large, clean, and full of extra touches to make it feel like home. Homemade bath soaps and salts are in your private bath. Breakfasts are delicious (and filling) and the company is great. You can sit on the porch and enjoy the quiet surroundings or watch a movie or read a book - they have lots to choose from. Hot Springs is only about 15 minutes away. We have been to this B&B twice and it feels like a home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2009