Review Highlights
junk

junk but nice place to look around if you are in the area. emma seems tired and might hang it up... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
veber
florida
You never know

You never know what you will find here- small treasures to nice furniture. It is worth the stop at... read more

Reviewed September 17, 2018
Z1623XCdavidd
Jasper, Arkansas

All reviews trip down memory lane small items interesting items local crafts nice lady cool stuff fun stop flea market neat place treasure shop collectibles gems finds collection arkansas
Reviewed 5 days ago

junk but nice place to look around if you are in the area. emma seems tired and might hang it up soon.

Reviewed 6 days ago

We went there, because the business name is intriguing. There were many things to see, but nothing that said, "Buy me!"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As far as this genre of store is concerned, it was done fine. Lots of stuff to look at, but nothing that I couldn't pass up on. There was a lot packed in here, so I had to keep a short leash on the kids to make sure they didn't break anything.

We mainly just stopped in here while waiting for the Blue Mountain Cafe to start serving lunch, and there was not much else open at the time. I might come here again if I needed something to do for a few minutes.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I was not impressed. Staff was friendly and helpful but... I felt like I had visited the set of Sanford and Son. Most stuff was ancient, rusted but not a lot of true gems.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

You never know what you will find here- small treasures to nice furniture. It is worth the stop at Emma's .

Reviewed September 4, 2018

This was a cute antique store. And literally the only place to spend a rainy Wednesday afternoon in Jasper. We found some fun, cheap buys. The lady who helps us was very nice and informative.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

One woman's junk is another woman's treasure. My friends and I enjoyed poking around in this shop, searching for "treasures" and found a few. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

If antiques and knick knacks are your thing, you should definitely go through Emma’s. I got the funniest socks and enjoyed looking through the old stuff.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Being from a rural area and visiting these types of stores frequently, it wasn't a real big deal. It had a lot of interesting items and i was hoping to find something to purchase. Unique yes, but didn't spend any money.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Emma's Museum of Junk is a local treasure. It is not a flea market per se or an antique store. It is an adventure into the local color of Newton County...populated with the most interesting stuff ever and hosted by Emma herself. The music playing in the background is carefully curated to be the stuff that has you going- oh yeah- I remember this....Chat with Emma and she will fill you in, set you straight and send you off with the promise to yourself that you will make this a regular stop! One of my favorite places.