“Amazing and friendly”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Description: Sweet breakfast favorites heavy on omelets and pancakes, a bevy of burgers, catfish and more at the oldest restaurant in Newton County.
Shreveport, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing and friendly”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Took a camping trip to buffalo river and on our way home saw this little cafe and decided to stop not knowing that this little cafe would stay in our hearts forever. The workers were so friendly and the food absolutly amazing. We will always make a special trip..a long 10 hours away at least once a year to visit the Ozark Cafe! We love you!!! A must visit for anyone

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kckk30

Langley, Washington
“Breakfast Review”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had breakfast there and were a little disappointed, not up to my friend's expectations as he had been there before. Breakfast was good but nothing special. Service was good but nothing special. Maybe it was an off day?

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Running65
Muskogee, OK
“Dining is sometimes more than food”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I rated this a five because of the special ambience of a 100+ year old yes taurine that served excellent food at reasonable price. Unfortunately we missed breakfast, but lunch was great too!

Much of the food is fried but there are other items on the menu. I would love to go back for breakfast. Rated #1 breakfast inArkansas by Arkansas Magazine and recognized by the New Yorker.

• Visited November 2013
College Station, Texas
“Be sure to visit this restaurant when in Jasper!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The Ozark Cafe is the perfect small-town, locals-type of cafe that I always search for. We had breakfast here and the food and service were outstanding. Nothing fancy, but outstanding food at a decent price. Serves lunch and dinner also. While you are there, take in a bit of the history with the photographs, newspaper and magazine articles displayed on the walls.

Visited October 2013
Houston TX
“The place to stop on Hwy. 7!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife & I stopped here on our way from Hot Springs to Eureka Springs and really loved the food and the charm. I had the chicken fried steak and my wife had the chicken fried chicken and both were delicious. I had a baked potato on the side and my wife had the potato salad and both were great. The décor was great and it was a stop we'll remember. While we were there, it was crowded with a number of locals enjoying lunch as well. Every time I return to Arkansas I enjoy the relaxing pace they have and a good meal at a restaurant with people taking time to talk and relishing a meal makes a vacation a vacation.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Ozark Cafe? Share your experiences!