“Mediocre Hot Tub Room”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Jacksonville
Searcy
“Mediocre Hot Tub Room”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I really expected a hot tub room priced at $100 to be a little cleaner. Staff was very courteous. Breakfast was not offered.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Henry H
sandra p, General Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Henry H,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the hot tub suite for the price you paid. We were also not aware that breakfast was not offered that morning and that will be looked into. I am glad our staff did make you feel welcome though and I hope you can give us another chance. Let us know next time you do visit!

Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Andover
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The people at the hotel were very polite, and the housekeeping staff were very concern with any need you might want . We would stay there again .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Jack M,

I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience at the Super 8. We strive to bring you the best service we possibly can and I'm glad we lived up to the expectation. We hope to see you again in the future.

Thanks
Union City, Tennessee
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed here recently and I was very pleased with this place, simply because it was affordable price. I like the room was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. And I enjoyed free wifi Internet which was very convenient. plus the clerk alma was very friendly and helpful when she checked us in. I will come back again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Ta B,

Thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 in Jacksonville. I am glad you our rates were to your liking as well as the amenities we had to offer. We do hope to see you again, soon!
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 11, 2013

affordable rates and very friendly staff i stayed here for 1 week and want to come back at this location again in future thank you for making my journey very smooth and taking very nice care to my family thanks and good luck

Room Tip: just get in
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
sandra p, General Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Mr. Vishal, thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 in Jacksonville. We had a pleasure serving you and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your week stay here with us. If there is anything more we can do to assist you, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for the positive feedback towards our hotel as well as taking time out of your schedule to rate your expeirence.

Sandra(GM)
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I've just a few moments ago booked this hotel because of trip advisor reviews. Then in a weird google search a bit later i read an online article about how hotels HAVE to use priceline and the like to help them book up rooms but are losing a ton of money on these deals. Now i have booked a room for two weeks away for 4 nights online instead of directly with the hotel and i feel crappy. I won't have time to cancel it. :(. The article i read said that some hotels give the less desirable rooms to people booking like that and you aren't guaranteed to get the room you book. I looked all over the state to find a good hotel and i am so jazzed about this one. I hope that this stay is as wonderful as it sounds. My boyfriend and I vacation often and would love to settle with a "regular" hotel.

I will definitely be booking with the hotel directly now!

• Stayed April 2013
sandra p, General Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice comments about our hotel. Feedback such as yours is an invaluable resource for us to continue to improve our guests' experience. Again , thank you and We hope to serve you in the future should you return to the Jacksonville area. Please contact us if we may provide any further assistance .Thanks again ! Sincerely, Sandra (GM)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
Quality Inn Jacksonville
Quality Inn Jacksonville
#2 of 8 in Jacksonville
Best Western Jacksonville Inn
Best Western Jacksonville Inn
#4 of 8 in Jacksonville
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#6 of 28 in North Little Rock
Motel 6
Motel 6
#5 of 8 in Jacksonville
Americas Best Value Inn Cabot
Days Inn & Suites - Cabot

Been to Super 8 Jacksonville AR? Share your experiences!